24

I was wearing a beautiful lilac silk dress as I walked up the winding path that led to the top of the mountain. I had been here before with Pedri, and the memory of that night brought a smile to my face.

As I reached the top of the mountain, I took in the breathtaking view of the city below. It was a beautiful night, and I could see the lights of the city. I sat down on a nearby bench, taking in the view and enjoying the peace and quiet.

Suddenly, I heard voices behind me. I turned around and saw a couple laughing and holding each others hands. As they got closer, I realized that the couple was me and Pedri.

Pedri was wearing a tuxedo, just like he had on the night he asked me to be his girlfriend. And I was wearing the same lilac dress that I had worn that night.

We laughed and talked as we made our way to the lookout point. I knew they couldn't see me because they didn't seem to notice me at all.

I watched as they reached the lookout point and looked out at the scenery. We were holding hands and seemed to be enjoying each other's company.

She then leaned her head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around her.

Pedri watched Nailea as she stared at the view. He loved the way her eyes lit up when she spoke about something she was passionate about. He loved the way she laughed and the sound of her voice. He loved everything about her.

She looked up and noticed him staring. "What?" she asked, a hint of a smile on her lips.

Pedri smiled back at her. "Nothing," he said. "I was just admiring you."

Nailea blushed and shook her head. "Stop it," she said, feeling embarrassed.

Pedri then took her hand. "I mean it," he said. "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

She smiled, feeling her heart swell with love. She knew that he meant every word.

He leaned in for a kiss, and Nailea closed her eyes, feeling his lips on hers. She felt grateful for the love that they shared and for the way that he made her feel. She knew that no matter what, they would always have each other.

He took a deep breath and taking her hands in his. "I have something to ask you," he said.

Pedri felt his heart race. They had been seeing each other for a few months now, and he knew that he was falling in love with her. He looked at her, taking in every detail of her face. He loved the way her eyes sparkled and the way her lips curved into a smile.

Nailea looked at him, a curious expression on her face. "What is it?" she asked.

He smiled at her, feeling a sense of calm wash over him. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you," he said. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Her eyes widened, and she smiled. She pulled him into a hug, and he hugged her back, feeling her warmth and love. He knew that this was the right decision, and that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

She pulled away from the hug, her eyes shining with happiness. "Yes," she said. "I will be your girlfriend."

Pedri felt his heart swell with love and happiness. He leaned in for a kiss, feeling her lips on his. He knew that this was just the beginning of their journey together, and that they had a lifetime of love and happiness ahead of them.

I sat there, tears streaming down my face. I had come to the top of the mountain to clear my head. But as I watched us in the distance, I couldn't help but feel a sense of longing and sadness.

I wiped my tears away and took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. I turned around to look at the mountain view, feeling the cool breeze on my face. I knew that I was lucky to be able to see such a beautiful sight again, but all I could think about was how much I missed Pedri.

I got up to walk over to where we were, but then I realized that we were no longer there. I looked around, feeling a sense of panic rising in my chest.

I was all alone on top of the mountain.