22

As I woke up, I sat up and looked around. To my surprise, there was nothing around me. The place was empty, and it felt like I was in a different world. I was trying to process what was happening when I saw something coming towards me from afar.

As it got closer, I realized that it was a little girl. She had huge white wings, blonde golden hair, and was wearing a beautiful white dress. It was like she was an angel, but I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

The little girl stopped in front of me and smiled up at me. I was still processing what was happening, so I just stared at her in disbelief.

"Hello," she said in a sweet voice. "My name is Lily. What's your name?"

I was still in shock, but I managed to say, "My name is Nailea. Where am I? What's happening?"

Lily's smile grew wider. "You're in the land of the angels," she said.

I looked around again and realized that everything was beautiful. The place was filled with white flowers and greenery, and the sky was a beautiful shade of blue. It was like something out of a fairy tale.

"But why am I here?" I asked.

"You are here because I need to talk to you." She says

"Me?" I asked.

"Yes," Lily said. "I'm an angel, and I have a message for you."

I was surprised. "An angel?" I asked.

Lily nodded. "Yes," she said. Her smile faded a little, and she looked sad. "I'm sorry, Nailea," she said. "But you have a choice to make. You can either stay here and let things happen to you, or you can fight back."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know what I mean," Lily said.

I looked at Lily with a worried expression. "So, I have to choose whether to never wake up or to fight?" I asked.

Lily looked at me and nodded without saying a word.

I then started hearing voices from afar and it sounded like doctors and the sound of machines. I felt like I was in a dream, but I somehow knew that this was real.

Lily finally spoke. "You're fighting for your life right now," she said. "You still need to make a decision."

"You have to decide whether to keep fighting or to let go," Lily said.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I didn't want to die, but I didn't know if I had the strength to keep fighting.

"I don't know if I can do it," I said.

"Yes, you can," Lily said. "You're stronger than you think. You just have to believe in yourself."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I knew that Lily was right. I had to keep fighting, no matter how hard it was.

"I'll fight," I said.

Lily smiled. "Good," she said. "I'll be here with you every step of the way." As she spoke, Lily started to fade away. I knew that I had to make a decision, and I knew what I had to do.

I felt a sense of peace wash over me. I knew that I wasn't alone, and that gave me the strength to keep fighting.