6

Nailea was fascinated by her dream world. She explored every corner of it, marveling at the strange sights and sounds. But after a while, she began to feel lonely. She missed her family, her friends, and Pedri.

One day, as she was wandering through a field of flowers, she heard a voice calling her name. It was her Pedri's voice, and it sounded as if he was calling her from far away.

I felt him touch my hand and squeezing it gently. It was a gentle touch, but it was enough to make my heart skip a beat.

"Hey, baby," he said softly. "I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. I promise."

Nailea tried to run towards the voice, but her feet wouldn't move. She was stuck in place, unable to escape her dream world.

The voice grew louder.

Nailea wanted to wake up more than anything, but she didn't know how. She was trapped in her dream world, unable to find a way out.

"Need help, dear?" My grandma ask.

"Why can't I leave?" I asked her. "I don't understand why I have to stay here."

My grandma took my hand and looked into my eyes. "You can't leave yet, sweetie," she said gently. "It's not your time."

I felt a lump form in my throat. "But why?" I asked. "Why do I have to stay here if I don't want to?"

My grandma sighed. "Sometimes, we don't get to choose when we leave," she said. "But you also have to want to leave in order to be able to."

I thought about this for a moment. "But I don't want to be here anymore," I say. "I'm tired of feeling sad and alone."

My grandma nodded. "I know, sweetie," she said. "But you also have to find the strength to keep going, even when things are tough."

I look at my grandma, feeling a sense of comfort and warmth. "I'll try," I say. "I'll try to find the strength to keep going."

My grandma smiled. "That's all anyone can ask of you," she said. "Just keep trying, and know that I'm always here for you, no matter what."