9

Pedri walked into the meeting, feeling embarrassed and ashamed. He knew he was late, and he knew he was letting his team down. But when he saw everyone's eyes turn to him, he felt even worse.

Xavi immediately asked him why he was late, and Pedri stared at him and his teammates, feeling like he was being judged.

Everyone was quiet in the room, waiting for him to answer.

Pedri took a deep breath and said, "I'm sorry I'm late. Nailea was in an accident, and she hasn't woken up since. It's been really hard."

There was a moment of silence as everyone took in what he had said.

Then, Xavi stood up and walked over to him. He put his hand on Pedri's shoulder and said, "I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything we can do to help?"

Pedri felt a wave of relief wash over him. He had been so worried about what his teammates would think, but now he realized that they were there to support him.

He looked around the room and saw that everyone was nodding in agreement. They all wanted to help him in any way they could.

Pedri felt grateful to be a part of such a caring team. He knew that he had a lot to deal with in the coming days, but he also knew that he wouldn't have to do it alone.

Pedri sat through the meeting, but he wasn't really there. He was lost in his thoughts, thinking about his Nailea and whether she would ever wake up.

Xavi was talking about the next game, but the Pedri wasn't paying attention. He couldn't focus on anything else.

Then, Gavi turned to look at him. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked.

Pedri snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Gavi. "What?" I said, confused.

"I said, do you want to go out for dinner tonight?" Gavi repeated.

Pedri was hesitated for a moment. He didn't really feel like going out, but he also didn't want to be alone with his thoughts.

"Sure," I say, finally.

Gavi smiled and patted him on the back. "Great, let's go somewhere good."

Pedri felt a small sense of relief. He knew that going out wouldn't solve his problems, but it would be a welcome distraction. He just hoped that Nailea would wake up soon.