29: Loss & Confusion

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean, blood?" he wonders in disbelief, now standing up.

He didn't even care that I was naked; we both didn't care. I was a mess right now, and I could tell he was about to be in denial mode. I loved him so much, more than the whole world. The care in his eyes; he was heartbroken as much as me.

"I-I think the baby's gone, Jimin. That's the only thing this could mean," I stutter, tucking in my bottom lip as it trembles.

"No, kitten. No, no, no. We have to get you to the hospital, now. I-I'll make some calls to get you with a doctor. I'll get your purse, just put your PJs on," he frantically explains, walking back out of the bathroom to fetch his phone.

"Jimin, it's gone-"

"No! Bun is not gone! I'm not accepting that!" he shouts from across our bedroom as he picks up his phone with shaking hands.

"I need underwear...and a pad. I'm still bleeding a lot," I complain, needing him to help me.

"Where are your pads, baby?" he asks as he walks into the closet to get me some undies.

"Under the sink, I just can't reach them from here," I reply softly.

"Okay," he responds, opening up the cabinet and getting one for me before handing it over.

"Thank you," I murmur, looking down at the ground in defeat.

"Baby, look at me," he coos softly.

And I did. I looked at him with emptiness and tiredness. He could see it; he was, too. It was almost 5 am, yet here we were. He probably even had work tomorrow, but he was deciding to be an angel.

I was so grateful for him.

"Everything's gonna be okay. I'm here, I'm right here," he whispers, giving me a little bit of comfort.

I just nodded and tucked in my lips to prevent myself from crying again. He leaned down and planted a kiss on my forehead before exiting the bathroom.

"Put on those PJs you had sitting there from last night while I make some calls, I'll be right back," he whispers, making me nod back as he leaves the room.

I dragged my underwear up my legs and put my pad in. I started shaking because I did not wanna look down at what was in the toilet bowl...I just knew I couldn't. After wiping, I threw it behind me in the bowl while looking straight ahead, pulling my underwear up.

I closed the lid behind me and flushed. I knew I would be scarred for life if I would've looked, knowing exactly what it was. Jimin was in denial, but I wasn't dumb.

I was still cramping a bit, but I tried my best to put on my bra, my matching sleep shirt, and pants that I had lying on the vanity from the night before.

I washed my hands, fixed my high bun, and brushed my teeth before walking out of the bathroom to sit on the side of the bed to wait for Jimin. I didn't even have the energy to do any sort of skincare; I felt like a pathetic human being.

"Okay, love. Let's go," Jimin commands sternly as he walks back into the room.

"Where? W-Where are we going?" I ask in nervousness, trying to stand up, but dizziness takes over me.

I sat back on the bed, putting my hand on the side of my head.

He could tell I was beyond weak and tired, causing him to rush over to my side. "What's wrong, sweetie?" he asks in worry, squatting down by me.