Kodomo Yūsutasu and The Old Man

Beginne am Anfang

"Protecting the newbie are you Yūsutasu? That's unlike you." The old man grinned, jumping off of the desk.

"Damn it, next time I tell you to get behind me listen you damn brat." Kodomoe scolded Izuku, hitting him in the back of the head, damaging Midoriya.

"Ouchie, that hurt." He turned around, staring into an angry Yūsutasu.

"Next time it will be worse, now go introduce yourself to Gran," Yūsutasu demanded, pushing Midoriya toward the man who attacked him.

"Oh, Hi there... wait I know who you are! You're the shadow number five hero, Gran Torino. You removed yourself from the hero's ranking because you didn't like the attention you were gaining right?" Midoriya fan boy'd, remembering everything he could about Gran Torino.

"Yes that's me, but I got my name removed for a different reason. When my partner died many years ago, I took myself off of the rankings to focus on moulding Toshinori into the perfect hero. Once he became the number one hero, I returned to my role as a hero, but instead of being ranked, I remained unranked." The old man explained, correcting the young boy.

"That makes way more sense now that I think about it," Midoriya said, sticking his hand out to shake Gran Torino's.

"Ah, a handshake, nice to meet you, kid. You're Fidoriya Kuzuku right?" Gran asked, shaking the greenette's hand.

"No no, my name is Izuku Midoriya, sir." Izuku corrected him.

"Yeah that's what I said, Fidoriya Kuzuku." He doubled down, slightly annoying Midoriya.

"No, it's-"

"I'm just playing with ya kid, my dementia hasn't gotten that bad!" The old man laughed, making Midoriya sigh in relief.

"Wait you have dementia?" Yūsutasu questioned his Sensei, worried for his health.

"HA, I GOT YOU TOO!" Sorahiko cackled, pranking both of his students.

"That's not something you joke about old man, I got worried for a second." Yūsutasu scoffed, spinning the levitating balls in his hands even faster.

"You're a big softie you know that Yūsutasu." Torino joked, jumping on his students' shoulders to rub his hair.

"Get off!" Yūsutasu snapped, throwing one of his balls at Torino.

"Oh, getting feisty, are we? Why don't we take this to the training room?" The old man challenged his student.

"Fine by me old man. Midoriya, follow us, I'm going to show you what true strength looks like." Kodomo smiled, walking toward the training room.

"You guys are gonna fight? I wanna see this!" Izuku exclaimed, taking out his notebook.

After arriving in the room, Gran Torino began to stretch as Yūsutasu changed into his hero outfit.