𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 - 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

"That love is all there is, is all we know of Love; it is enough, the freight should be proportioned to the groove

"That love is all there is, is all we know of Love; it is enough, the freight should be proportioned to the groove." - Emily Dickinson

"It's my professional recommendation that Lilith starts taking antidepressants, this is to help her. It can be very beneficial in her healing process, I hope you think the same," me and my dad sit here in Kinbott's office. She only moves people to her office when she needs to share, confidential information. I'm not that excited about taking antidepressants, it could make me feel worse.

"Anything that could help is good," my father answers. He just wants the best for me, he doesn't really believe in it that much but he's willing to give it a try. If it means I can be happy.

I'm happier, but not genuinely happy.

There is still something missing.

Something is wrong with me and I don't know what.

"Here is the prescription there is a pharmacy down the street, they'll have it," she puts that weird smile on her face. "I hope I'll see you next week Lilith," we make our way to the door. She opens the front door for us and says her goodbyes, we walk to the pharmacy picking up the medication.

"Hello, what medicine do you need," a pharmacist says. He is an older man with glasses, that sit low on his nose.

"I have a prescription," my dad hands the man my prescription. He puts his glasses on properly and reads the paper, holding it very close to his face. He goes to the back to find the right medicine, my father closes his eyes.

He never knew how bad it was, now he does. It hurts him he feels like he has failed as a father, maybe this wouldn't have happened if my mother was here. That's what he's thinking, I don't feel bad about reading his mind.

Blair, I need you. I need your help. I can't do this alone, I'm not capable of being a good father if you're not here.

What he is thinking makes me want to cry, this is none of his fault. He is the best father I could've ever asked for, he is and incredible dad.

He'd pray that my mother come back from the dead, with some miracle. He knows she won't, but he still prays she does. Maybe talking to himself in his mind and speaking to her grave, will let her hear him.

He knows she could've put some spell on him, so she would here anything he says to her, without her being here.

I have heard her voice, last night.