𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

"Love is an anterior to life, posterior to death, initial of creation, and the exponent of breath." - Emily Dickinson

The only thing I feel at the moment is jealousy. What does she see in him. He's an asshole and something about him is off. How can she like him, out of all people him. I suddenly hear a faint noise. I turn over and slowly got up from my bed, Zella is smoking a blunt in the woods. I wanted to join her but I told her I felt exhausted. I walk over to the balcony and see Wednesday playing her cello with full concentration, she is playing paint it, black.

I walk onto the balcony, sitting down in my chair on the right. Grabbing a hold of my pencil, opening my sketchbook. I just strated tracing, I didn't know what, until it started looking like Wednesday. It's what I was thinking of.

I glance at her, I can see her from here. She just keeps playing, concentrated on the song. The song comes to an end and everything falls silent for a minute. I feel an urge to go over to her dorm, for some unknown reason.

I want to see her, I need to feel her presence. Like an addict that needs their drugs. I already am addicted to nicotine, maybe her in a few minutes too.

I walk over to the railing and float to the balcony across from mine, with my powers.

"How did you get up here," Wednesday asks confused. This is a school full of outcasts, it isn't shocking to see someone fly or levitate.

"I levitated up here."

"Why didn't you just use the door, you don't need to sneak in," she replies. I technically didn't need to, there aren't any rules against girls having other girls in their room.

"Because... sneaking in is more fun," I am interrupted by Thing signing something to Wednesday.

"No, I don't really feel better. There's just something wrong about this place. Not just because it's a school,"

"What do you think is wrong?" I am interrupted by Enid opening the door.

"How the hell did you get that oversized violin out the window?"

"I had an extra hand," Wednesday turns her gaze towards thing. The first time seeing the severed hand was shocking, it's also not the most shocking thing i've seen.

"I had an extra hand."

"Whoa! Where's the rest of him?" That does sound mean towards thing, but he's also technically just a hand. Is he even capable of human emotions?