𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

"I wish you a kinder sea." - Emily Dickinson

As a girl, I wish someone had told me. Of the effect women can posses, I'm ruined at the thought of her, her soft breath and that beautiful bewitching smile, you can rarely see.

The news was out that Rowan was murdered, by a mysterious monster lurking in the woods. The police were having a search party last night, to try and find his dead body, that they didn't find. I am walking besides Wednesday, she is talking to Sheriff Galpin and Principle Weems is following us the entire time.

"How could you miss a dead body?" Wednesday snaps at the Sheriff. She is definitely agitated by them not finding the body. Rowan is clearly dead, he got shredded to pieces by that monster. There is no way in hell that he survived that.

"Cause it wasn't there."

"How could it not be there," I said agitated. I bet I could do a better job than the police is doing at the moment. Someone clearly moved his body if it isn't there anymore. "A body doesn't move itself."

"Well Volkov, maybe you have something to do with it, wouldn't be the first time you got your hands bloody," I glare at him. Weems wants to say something to the Sheriff, however I say something before she could.

"It's extremely unprofessional to blame me for a murder, when you don't have any proof that I was involved with it. You haven't even found the body," I sneer at him, putting on a mocking smile that made him quickly look away and shut his mouth immediately.

"There were no footprints, no blood, no sign of struggle. Nothing, nada," the Sheriff continues on. "My search party looked all night."

"Well, your search party must have left their seeing-eye dogs at home," Wednesday comments. We start walking up the stairs, Weems walking ahead of us. "Me and Lilith saw that monster kill Rowan right in front of us."

"He was pratically shredded to pieces," Wednesday looks at me agreeingly.

"Get a good look at this monster?"

"It didn't stick around for a chat," she retorts.

"Maybe it's the person standing next to you," he sighs. The only thing he wants to believe is that I'm the monster.