𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖊𝖓

"The moon was but a chin of gold a night or two ago, and now she turns her perfect face upon the world below. Her forehead is of amplest blond; her cheek like beryl stone; her eye unto the summer dew the likest I have known. Her lips of amber never part; but what must be the smile upon her friend she could bestow were such her silver will! And what privilge to be but the remotest star! For certainly her way might pass beside your twinkling door." - Emily Dickinson

I watch the water slowly wash all of the blood off my hands and my face. The shower is stained a light red. My anger growing, turning to danger.

The one thing I promised myself was to have nothing happen to her, keep her away from the danger, and now she's in the infirmary. I should've skipped class to go and find her, then I could've helped her. I could've done so many things to save her. When she didn't go to her locker that afternoon, I should've already went looking.

Could I have prevented it?

Yes, I think so.

This monster is making me feel responsible for it, am I? No, but I could've gone sooner, I should've.

I get out the shower wrapping a towel around my warm body. I stand there for a couple of minutes, zoning out trying to contain my anger. I dry of and quickly put some clothes on. I put my hands on the sink, leaning on it. Rage flowing through my veins, I sigh.

I grab a glass of water filling it to the top, maybe I just need some water. I hold the glass to my mouth, pausing before throwing the water all over the sink, throwing the glass at the mirror. Shards of glass fly everywhere, most falling in the sink.

I feel a need to scream, let everything out. I want to scream so loud that all my pain goes away, Zella's pain, my father's pain. So loud that this monster dies from it.

I scream, at the mirror. I can't even see myself, I can't see the shards of glass in my hair, I can't see my foot bleeding from stepping on of the shards.

This monster deserves death, I want to see them die before my eyes. I want them to suffer an agonizing painful death, I want to see them in as much as Zella is in right now, even more.

I sink to the floor leaning against the wall, seeing the a shard of glass fall out my hair and blood seeping out of my foot.

"Lilith?" it's Enid, she stands in the doorway, observing the scene. She rushes towards me seeing the blood.