𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"Pardon my sanity in a world insane." - Emily Dickinson

𝕿𝖂: 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘 𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋-𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒.

When people used to ask me about my mother, before they knew she isn't here. I closed my eyes and tried to not cry. I ache for something I never had and never will have, a mother's love.

A mother's love is something that no one can explain. It is made of deep devotion and of sacrifice and pain, it is endless and unselfish and enduring. Nothing can destroy it or take that love away. It is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking. And it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking. It believes beyond believing, when the world around condems, and it glows with all the beauty of the rarest, brightest gems. It is far beyond defining, it defies all explanation. And it still remains a secret, like the mysteries of creation. A many splendoured miracle man cannot understand.

That is something I'll never experience. Atleast I have my dad, I am eternally grateful for having him in my life.

He is the one who gives me advice, encourages me and protects me. He listens to me, cares for my interests, and never laughs at my mistakes. Helps me up if I keep falling down. Teaches me how to protect myself, against threats that this world contains. Protects me when I can't protect myself. The one who consoles me when I cry, and laughs at my jokes even though they can be lame, at times. Also sometimes the one that scolds me, when I do something mean or say something impolite. Even in times when we are angry with each other, he knows I love him and I know he loves me.

I started hearing voices in my head, when I was ten years old, he was very portective and worried for me. He devoted hours of his time, trying to find a remedy, he never did. It is in fact incurable, unless you find a way to ignore them, make them inferior to you and block them out. Well, it's easier said than done.

Every witch and wizard that has the power of mental manipilation has had this painful side effect. A hand full survive it, the rest get led to suicide by the voices. (That's a litte fun fact for you. I often do this. I try to laugh some things off, when I can. It's another one of my coping mechanisms. Zella does it often, always really. I learned it from her.)