𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

"That will never come again is what makes life so sweet." - Emily Dickinson

I don't know much about how to label, my feelings. All I know is that I'm in love with her, I just am in love with her. And it doesn't matter that sometimes, we see the world in different colors. Because when they blend together, it's most beautiful thing I've ever experienced.

I am sitting in the boat, right behind her. We haven't talked about the kiss, she hasn't said anything to me yet. I do want to talk to her about it, I do hope we're on the same page.

"What do we have here, the runt of the litter," Bianca says. I don't understand why they hate eachother, so much. I don't really have a problem with Bianca, when her and Xavier broke up. I consoled her she has always been pretty nice to me.

"For the record, I don't believe I'm better than anyone else," Wednesday retorts, I smirk at her response. "Just that I'm better than you."

"I want to welcome you all, to the Edgar Allan Poe cup. This is one of Nevermore's proudest annual traditions, dating back 125 years. Each team must row across to Raven Island, pull a flag from Crackstone's Crypt, and hustle back without sinking or being sunk. First team to cross the finish line with their flag wins the cup and bragging rights for a year, as well as some special priviliges. Let the Poe Cup begin!" Weems fires the gun in the air, signalling we can start, the race.

Everyone starts paddling, yelling to go. I am paddling as fast as I could, the jokers slowly pass us.

"Oh, excuse us!" the jokers' boat bumps into ours. The other team, that are wearing purple costumes, rowing next to us pull a lever to make an axe come swinging at us. We all duck, avoiding the axes.

I can feel someone in the water, under our boat. It's starting to push the other team away. Pushing them into buoy, breaking the boat in half and them falling in the water. I lean over, next to Wednesday's ear.

"Someone is in the water," I whisper, she turns her head looking at the water. She pulls out a pair of binoculars, looking in the glass.

"Thing," Thing walks over to a lever pulling it, making a net come out of the bottom of the boat.

We keep rowing, until we reach Raven Island. I get up, to go and get the flag, Wednesday also stands up, I take her hand to help her get out the boat.

"Stay here and make sure Bianca can't sabotage our boat," we run to the Crypt, to get the flag, passing Xavier and Ajax.