𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 - 𝕿𝖜𝖔

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality." - Emily Dickinson

𝕿𝖂: 𝕾𝖊𝖝𝖚𝖆𝖑 𝕬𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖚𝖑𝖙, 𝕽𝖆𝖕𝖊 & 𝕬𝖇𝖚𝖘𝖊

I wake up in an unknown bed, in an unknown room. What is this place? Where am I? I look down at my clothes, these look old. These aren't my clothes, I get up to look out the window. This isn't Nevermore, this isn't my room. This looks like the 1600's, oh no.

I'm living in a nightmare.

I look in the mirror, who am I? Am I Sarah Bradbury? Am I lucid dreaming, as her? Is this a message?

Sarah Bradbury is an ancestor of mine, she was burned at the stake for adultery, witchcraft and sodomy. She cheated on her husband with her bestfriend, which was a girl.

"Sarah, where is my food?" A man comes barging in, slamming the door. Pushing her against the wall, and slamming her face against the wall. "Do you think I can work on an empty stomach, huh?" He puts his hand under her dress.

"Get off me. Stop please," she cries. He doesn't listen, she pushes him away.

"You whore!" He slaps her across the face, making her fall down. She puts her hand to her cheek, glancing at him. "Did you forget that you obey me?"

She stands up walking to the kitchen, to prepare breakfast.

I can't intervene with what's happening, I can't change the past. I'm just seeing everything through her eyes, eyes that look just like my mother's.

A knock can be heard coming from the door, she makes her way toward opening it. There is a young woman standing there, with a bandana wrapped around her hair.

"Sarah, may I come in?"

"Of course."

"Is anyone home?"

"Edmund is outside."

"Okay, the coven is going to go to the woods tonight, at nightfall. Would you like to join?"