𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"The soul selects her own society." - Emily Dickinson

"Principal Weems, she's regressed. She's gotten worse since the last time I talked to her. I think trying antidepressants, won't hurt," Kinbott and Rissa are talking in her office, they think I can't hear them.

"I'll have to discuss that with her father. I won't make that choice," she responds.

"Keep an eye on her. Make sure she isn't smoking or drinking. Try to keep an eye on her," she advises. I don't plan on drinking again, also it was just some beer. I wans't the one drinking vodka. And the smoking, yeah. I don't know about that, I can't promise myself anything when it comes to smoking. They're starting to walk towards the door, I better move away. Don't make them I'm eavesdropping, because I definitely wasn't.

"It was nice seeing you again, Lilith. See you next time, bye," she waves to me as me and Rissa walk out the door.

"Wanna go grab a coffee?"

"Yeah, sure."

"First we need to pick up a package from the post office. You and Zella's dresses arrived for the Rave'N."

"Okay," we walk to the post office, passing Wednesday looking at a really pretty dress. "You like that dress?" I secretly hand some money to Thing, not a lot. But I presume it's almost half of what it costs.

"I don't know, it's pretty," she says.

"It is beautiful," I feel like I'm talking more about her than the dress. Well, it is a beautiful dress. Rissa turns around waiting for me at the door of the post office. "I'll see you later," I walk towards Rissa. She's smiling, happy for me I presume.

"Is she your date to the Rave'N?" she asks. I'm just going to be honest.

"Yes," I smile. We walk into the small building, standing at the front. Waiting for the woman at the desk to turn around.

"Have you heard of that monster. It's probably one of those freaks from that creepy school," she turns around and widens her eyes. She must be embarassed. I don't really get angry when people call me a freak, I've been called worse. I'm angry right now because she called every one freaks, Zella, Ajax, Xavier, Enid, Wednesday and every other student.

I'm not going to say anything, I'm just going to ignore it. My dad says that if you ignore them, they'll get bored, and stop.

"Don't give them the satisfaction of a reaction."

"Picking a package for Lilith Volkov and Zella Van Amstel," the lady puts on a fake smile and walks to the back, to get the package. Knowing my aunt it will be a very fancy box with a big bow.