Season 7 introduction

During the line up,Daryl steps out of line,which causes another to die.(no.its not his fault)

Soon they're left there with the dead bodies in the woods.They get Maggie to Hilltop and some go back to Alexandria.Even though Y/n knows it's dangerous she left Alexandria to clear her mind.

As she was out,she runs into her father and ex stepfather(is that how you say it-)

They run into issues along the way.

When she comes back,Negan and the Saviors are at the gate.They're let in,taking everything from them.

When Y/n finds Maci,something or should they say someone is missing.They set off on their 'journey' to find it.After a day of walking and looking,they head to hilltop to check up on everyone.Especially Maggie and Rosita.

Maggie and Y/n have a moment.

Y/n stays at hilltop for awhile since she cant really sleep in her house where she and Daryl stayed together.She was out in the woods most of the time,searching and planning how to get Daryl back.

Y/ns thoughts of leaving come back to her now that things became hard again.She stays to help fight this 'war' and get Daryl back.

Daryl escapes himself.

She,Sasha and Rosita plan to get Eugene back after he is taken for bullet making.

Y/n and Sasha get captured.

Negan tries use them against Rick.This fails and Y/n manages to escape and then the Saviors retreat after a surprise of people show up.

(More happens i just gotta look through.you have to wait next Saturday for next chapter 😈)