Chapter 17

{3rd person pov}

"It's gon' need food."Daryl said."We should make a quick run."Daryl said."Ill go."Glenn said."Me as well."Maggie said with a nod.

"Ill come too."Y/n volunteered."Okay,think where we're goin'.Beth,"Daryl said taking Beth to the side.

After Daryl finished talking to Beth he came back next to Y/n.

"You two get the fence.Too many pile up,we got ourselves a problem."Daryl said."Y/n,Glenn,
Maggie,vámonos."Daryl said swinging his arm forward.Rick grabbed an axe and ran into the cell block."Rick!"Maggie called out.

"Get the gate."Daryl said.Y/n followed Daryl down."Move it people,we're gonna lose the light!"She exclaimed,walking backwards.
"Very demanding."Daryl said.Y/n scoffed knowing he was joking.

"There a piggly wiggly on 85."Glenn said as they ran to the vehicles."No,the baby sections been cleared."Maggie said."Lori asked me to keep an eye out."She said.

"Is there any place that hasn't been completely looted?"Daryl asked."We saw signs for a shopping center up north from here."Glenn said.

"Yeah,but there's too much there,a car will never get through there."Y/n said."I can take one of ya."Daryl said."Ill go."Maggie said."No,Maggie you stay,Ill go."Y/n said.

"Are you sure?"Maggie asked.

"You've been through a lot already."Y/n said.Y/n placed her hand on Maggie's arm.

"I got it."Y/n said.Maggie nodded."Ok."Maggie hugged Y/n.Y/n levitated her arm a few inches away from Maggie,then dropped them down to her sides.She didn't really know what to do.She did want to make Maggie uncomfortable or anything.

"Thank you."Maggie said."Be safe."Glenn said.
"Will do."Y/n gave a silent smile.

Y/n got on the back of Daryl's bike,then wrapped and arm around his torso and the other on holding her bow up.

-

They drove down a hill and saw some swing sets.
Y/n got off pulling the bow sling off her shoulder.
Daryl stopped the motor and got off as well.

"Company's close.Stay close to me."He said. Y/n nodded."You got it D."Y/n opened the gate and they walked in.

They walked up to the window and Y/n used a rock to break it open.He looked at her.Y/n noticed and shrugged.Daryl exhale and was about to climb through,when Y/n stopped him,by grabbing onto his arm.

They waited a moment then Y/n climbed through.Daryl stayed looking out for awhile.Y/n saw baby cribs and toys.

"There were kids here.."Y/n said touching the cribs wooden bars.

Y/n walked over to the counter and opened the cabinet.She picked up whatever she could find and put it in her bag.

Daryl climbed in finally.He looked around at the paper hands on the wall.

Y/n whistled and nodded to the door.Daryl nodded and opened it quietly.They stepped out slowly in into a dark hallway.Daryl flicked in his flashlight on and looked around.Y/n went down the other end,with just her bow raised.