Chapter 9

{3rd person pov}

Daryl walked into the RV then sat up on the counter.Y/n was sitting in front of Carol, dwindling with her fingers.Lori came in not shortly after Daryl.

"They're ready."Lori said looking down.Carol shook her head."C'mon."Lori said."Why?"She asked.

"Cause that's yer little girl."Daryl said."That's not my little girl.That's some other..thing."Carol said.Y/n looked up at Carol.She was looking out the window with tears filling her eyes.

"My Sophia was alone in the woods."Her voice cracked."All this time I thought..she didn't cry herself to sleep.She didn't go hungry.She didn't try to find her way back.Sophia died a long time ago."Carol said as tears slipped down her face.

Y/n leaned back in her chair,think Carol was right.She touched the keychain attached to her belt.

Lori backed out of the RV as Daryl watched Carol.He didn't show it but he was worried about her.He got off the counter and walked out the RV.Y/n wanted to say something,but the lump in her throat stopped her.Y/n grabbed her crutch, standing up and leaving the RV.

Everyone stood around the graves of everyone hugging their loved ones,standing in silence.
Y/n didn't go.She couldn't stand to watch a child be buried,even if it wasn't her own.It was one she cared for.

-

Daryl went up to Y/n's tent and saw the plate of food still on the ground."Fine,ya wanna be stubborn be stubborn,but ya gotta come out.Ya missed that girls funeral."Daryl said.
Silence...

"For god sake.."Daryl opened the tent and it was empty.Sheets and blanket were messed up.Only the light of the lantern was on.

"Shhit.."Daryl muttered.She left.They had talked about it while looking for Sophia.She was going to try and leave.He knew if he wanted to now would he the time.

He ran down to everyone who was picking up the walkers bodies."Has anyone seen Y/n?"He asked.
"Not since earlier at the barn."Andrea said.
"God dammit."He muttered."Why do you care?" Andrea asked."I don't."Daryl said.
"Is everything alright?"Rick asked."Fine."
Daryl walked around the corner of the house and ran into someone.They fell to the ground.
"Ey watch where ya goin'-"Daryl saw who it was a felt relieved.Daryl looked at her.

Y/n looked down.She reached for her crutch.
"Where were ya?"He asked."Bathroom."She said getting up.Daryl did the same."I thought ya left."He said."Cause of earlier."

Y/n shook her head."I wanted to."She said looking into the trees."But I couldn't 'cause I.."She stopped herself."Why do you care?"She asked."I don't."He said with a shrug."Sure seems like you do."She said. "Hell no."Daryl said looking away.It was quiet.

"Don't let me near that bastard again.Who knows what Im gonna do if I see him again."Y/n said.
Y/n winced as she started to walk.

"Ya alright?"He asked."Ye-yeah,fine."She said trying to walk it off."Lets take ya to Hershel." Daryl said."Ill be fine."Y/n then took a step and collapsed in Daryl's arms.

"Clearly."He said. He set Y/n up on her feet. "Hershel wont wanna see us,not after today."She said.Daryl knew she was right."Lets go back to camp."She said.He nodded.

-

Y/n sat ripping pages out from the journal she had."Moving to the suburbs?"Lori asked coming up to her.She seemed panicky.

{Till the End} Daryl Dixon x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें