Season 2 introduction

Rick and the group leave Atlanta to find a new camp.They get stuck on a highway from the RV breaking down once again.

Sophia goes missing in the woods after a herd of walkers pass by.Rick ran after her to keep her safe from the walkers.Once the herd passed Y/n also ran out to look for her.

They find a church hoping Sophia is there but isn't.They stay there for awhile then went back looking for Sophia.

Carl got shot by someone who was hunting for a deer.

They take him to a farm house where a doctor saves his life.They were allowed to stay but only till they had found Sophia.

Y/n and Daryl distance themselves from the group.Y/n wanted to leave them then and there.

They continued to go out looking for Sophia together.They went hunting for food,like rabbits and squirrels.Y/n didn't eat much and gave it to the others.

Daryl and Y/n get injured on a hunt for Sophia.
Y/n protects Daryl from walkers after finding him passes out on the ground.She helps him up,still weak herself from the fall.

They make their way back to the farmhouse.

When they return,Daryl is shot.

Soon a secret comes out from the barn destroying everyones trust in the new people added to the group.

Chapters of season 2 coming soon..