Chapter 16

{3rd person pov}

"Okay,lets get the other car in,we'll park 'em in the west entry of the yard."Rick said.

"Good.Our vehicles camped out there look like a giant 'vacancy' sign."Daryl said."After that we need to load these corpses so we can burn 'em."Rick said.

"It's gonna be a busy day."Y/n said with a sigh,as she un crossed her arms.

"Where's Glenn and Maggie?We could use some help."Carol said."Up in the guard tower."Daryl said pointing up."Guard tower?"
"Weren't they just up there last night?"Y/n asked.

"Glenn!Maggie!"Daryl shouted.

They could see shadows moving quickly through the tinted glasses.Glenn comes out with no shirt and he was zipping up his pants.

"H-hey,what's up guys?"He asked.Y/n shook her head and hid her smile with her hand.The others just laughed.

"You comin'?"Daryl asked."What?"Glenn asked.
Everyone chuckled watching Glenn panic.
"You comin?"Daryl asked again.They obviously took that in a wrong way.

Glenn looked back at Maggie confused and embarrassed.Maggie shrugged.

"C'mon we could use a hand."Daryl said swinging his hand.

"Yeah,uh..we'll be right down."Glenn said.They walked towards the gate to get the other
vehicles.

"Hey Rick."T-dog said,pointing up the hill.Ricks smile faded when he saw the two prisoners.

"Come with me."Rick said.They walked up the hill and to them.

"That's close enough."Rick said.They stopped.
"We had an agreement."Rick said."Please mister, we know that.We made a deal,but you gotta understand.We can't stand bein' in there 'nother minute.Y'know?All the bodies-people we knew."Axel said."Blood,Brains everywhere.There ghosts."He said.

"Why don't you move the bodies out?"Daryl asked."We told ya to do that and burn 'em."Y/n said."We tried.We did."Axel said.

They tried to reason with Rick,but nobody really cared.They did want these people inside the same cell block as them.Especially since there are children and Lori is pregnant.

"Our deal is not negotiable.You either live in your cell block or you leave."Rick said.Axel sighed.
"I told you this was a waste of time.We may have done some not so good things,but believe me we've paid our due.Enough that we would rather hit that road than go back into that shithole." Oscar said.

Rick just stared at him.He then turned to Daryl who shook his head in disagreement.

Daryl put them behind the gate and locked it.
"C'mon dude."Axel said as Daryl walked away.
"Idiots."Y/n said shaking her head.

-

"You want them livin' in a cell next to you?"Rick asked T-dog when he said that they should let the prisoners stay with them in cell block C.

"They'll just be waitin' for a chance to grab our weapons.You want to go back to sleepin' with one eye open?"Rick asked."I never stopped.Bring them into the fold.If we send them on the road,we might as well kill 'em ourselves."T stated.It was pretty much true..They couldn't survive for shit.