Chapter 37

Major spoilers for season 6 and 7

{Your pov}

My heart is beating faster than ever.My eyes hold back the tears urging to fall.My legs are cramped and Im sort of angry.

If Maggie dies,Ill be angry at myself because I couldn't help more.She my best friend.A sister.
And I can't lose her like I lost Lori.

{3rd person pov}

Rick came in a knelt down next to her,brushing the hair away from her face.He exhaled sharply."Lets get her in the RV."Rick says standing up.Y/n helped Maggie up,as well with the help from Rick.Y/n sat her on the bed,and covered her with a blanket.

"Y/n,you're stayin'."Rick states.

"C'mon man.We're not doin' this again."She shook her head and walked past Rick."N/n-"Rick grabbed Y/ns arm.

"What?You gonna lock me in a room again?I don't think Im the problem here.What we need to focus on is gettin' Maggie to hilltop."Y/n snapped."You can stop me from goin' out to find Carol.But you can't stop me from savin' Maggie."
Y/n walked out the RV to grab her stuff.

"She's so stubborn."Maggie chuckled then winced in pain."You can't keep her from carin'."Maggie cough and then gripped her stomach in pain.

-

Y/n handed Maggie a glass of water,and watched her take a sip.Maggie handed the glass back to Y/n and she sat it down next to Maggie on the table.Maggie laid her head back down on the pillow,closing her eyes.

Y/n brushed the hair out of Maggies face."Like your hair.You should do mine next."Y/n murmured.

"Enid did it.You should be askin' her."Maggie beamed weakly.

"What the bitch?"Y/n heard.She turned her head out the door.

She looked back at the brunette next to her."Ill be back."Y/n stood up,grabbing her bow,leaving the room.She came out and saw a bunch of cars blocking the road.People were standing in front of the car,with someone on the ground beat half to death.

Y/n's hand was clenched around the key chain.
Rick shoved past her,then she followed.

"We doin' this?"Abraham asked,turning in his seat.Rick looked at Abraham,then to Y/n.She shook her head as a 'no'.It was a bad idea,there were more of them.

Rick turned back to the window.He shook his head and answered with a simple,"No."

Abraham shifted the gear into park.Everyone picked up a gun,putting the sling over her shoulder.Y/n walked over to Carl who also picked up a gun and took it from him.

"Hey-" "Nope,I ain't lettin' you go out there,kid."
Y/n said.

"Im not a kid anymore,Y/n."Carl argued back.

"To me you always will be.You'll always be the little kid who spilt a whole thing of cool-aid on me at the first barbecue I went to."Y/n placed her hand on Carl's hat,with a grin.

Y/n walked out of the RV with her gun rested to her side.Rick stood in front and everyone else stood to the side behind him.

"He's a someone who was with a whole lot of someones who didn't listen."Said the man from a distance.