Chapter 36

{Your pov}

For the safety of our group and home,I will not give up the feeling something isn't right.I can't tell Daryl,Im not sure if he'll believe me. He'll tell me I've got nothin' to worry 'bout.

Everyone has been through a lot this week.I hope Carol and Maggie are okay.They have been off since..we were captured.Im worried for them. Fuck,I didn't even apologize to Carol.God I feel so shitty.

{3rd person pov}

Y/n twisted the bolt on the bike,then looked over to Daryl.He was holding a figurine.The figurine that Dwight gave him in trade for the insulin.She looked back and stood up."Bike's all good.You can take a look if you'd like."Y/n says wiping her hands.Daryl dropped the figurine making a clatter as it hit the ground.

"So those people..that tried take our stuff,they work with..uh this Negan,"Y/n began."That's probably how they got the bike."Y/n states.

Daryl nodded in agreement,looking around at Alexandria.People talking,walking around,fixing their weapons.The trees blowing lightly in the wind,leaves rolling on the ground.The sun slowly setting and the moon slowly takes over.
"Could be.Or they did actually just find it."Daryl grumbled,crossing his arms.

"Didn't even notice."Carol walked up,almost with a high pitched voice.

"Got your bike back."Carol says with a small grin.She took a seat on the porch.

"Yeah."Daryl replies looking at the work he and Y/n did.Y/n looked at Carol,still feeling guilty.
Carol was for some reason holding a cigarette.
"Ya got another one of those?"Daryl asked sitting down on Carol's left.

Carol got out a pack and handed one to Daryl.
Carol turned to Y/n and held out the pack.Y/n looked at her and smiled slightly.She took out her lighter from her jacket and lit the cigarette.

"The people you guys met in the burnt forest,they rake it?"Carol asked.

"Yeah."Daryl grumbled.

"You saved 'em."It went quiet.Y/n looked at the two and blew out smoke.

"Sorry.It's who you are.We're still stuck with that."Carol asserted taking another puff of her cigarette.

"No,we ain't."Daryl looked at Carol.

"I should've killed 'em."Y/n stated.Daryl and Carol looked at her,with their cigarettes still burning."It wouldn't have made a difference,
but now they know we have a camp."

Carol got up,leaving the cigarette carton on the steps and walked away.Y/n watched Carol walk away down the street.The sun had finally started to set,making the the sky a orangeish pink.

"The people who took you.."Daryl started.He looked down putting his cigarette out."What did they do to ya?"He asked.Y/n looked at the cigarette she just let burn in her hand.

"To us?Tch,they didn't do shit to us."She shook her head looking away.

Daryl scooted closer to Y/n and put his arm around her shoulder.He pulled her back."Glad yer okay."He beamed.Y/n hummed.

-

{Quick A/N:I hate to be that guy that like- makes Y/n take someone else's place BUUTTTT I want Y/n to go and the car ain't big enough✌️😃 My apologies Rosita bbg}