Chapter 11

{Your pov}

When I was 5,before my dad left me and my mom,he would take me out to a shooting range.
He was in the military,so he knew how to shoot and he decided to teach me to shoot.He also taught me how to shoot a bow.My favorite moment to be honest with ya.

.He told me when I get older and have kids that I should pass it on to them.The next day he was gone.No note,no goodbye,no warning..just gone.

I hated him for that because then my mom's mental health took a dive and she started drinkin'.One day she came home with a man.
His name was Andrew.I thought he was gonna be like the others but he wasn't.I didn't like him but he made my mom happy.She stopped drinkin' until they got married.He changed the day after the weddin'.

He'd go out every night,spendin' all the money, slept with other girls.That's when he started to hurt her.Then it was like dad and mom all over again.

I used what my dad taught me to protect my mom.I think thats why my dad taught me how to shoot,fight and defend myself.So he could leave and I could protect her from harm.Or he just didn't care,which would explain the whole fightin' all night thing.

But now..now all that work to keep her livin'..gone.

So now Im passin' it on to Carl so he can protect his mom and unborn baby brother or sister..

{3rd person pov}

"Carl had a fun time."Lori said to Y/n as they walked back to the farm.Y/n nodded."He hit almost every can."Lori smiled."He's learned a lot and he's only been at it what?A week?"Y/n said."You wanna stay for lunch?"Y/n shook her head then headed inside the farm house."Hey Hersh,Im here for my check up."Y/n said."How's your leg feelin'?"He asked.

"Good,ya think I won't need this anymore?"She asked putting the crutch on the wall.

"Lets take."He said."Stand up."She did.
She was standing perfectly fine,which wasn't a problem before."Now walk to me."She did but she limped."Hm."He thought."Your leg got to use to the crutch so it's still limpin'.You wont need the crutch."Hershel said.

"Alright I can go huntin' now."She said walking away."Don't do anythin' to harmful!"Hershel yelled as she walked out.He sighed then.

-

Y/n walked up to her camp and sat down reading her book,flicking her lighter.

"Y/n!Hey Y/n!"Rick said coming up to her. "Rick,I don't think-"Shane sighed knowing it was to late.Y/n looked up at him."We're takin' Randell.We need your help." Rick said."Why?"She asked."Rick,don't."Shane said.

"Cause you got better aim."Rick said handing her a shot gun.Y/n closed her book taking the gun."I want him to say it."She pointed to Shane."Seriously?"Shane scoffed."No."He said.
Y/n opened her book back up."God damnit.."
Rick looked at Shane then nodded toward Y/n.
"No,Rick,no."He shook his head.

He groaned."You got better aim Y/n.."Those words made her grin.She picked up the gun and followed them to the car.

Randall was tied up blindfolded in the backseat.

"Y/n where ya goin'?"Daryl came up to them.
"Goin' with them."She said."Yer leg?"He asked.
"All good."She putting her bag into the car.He nodded.