Huh Yunjin (LE SSERAFIM)

| call me if you need/want me

"y/n can you still keep going?" a friend asked y/n as the girl started to feel dizzy on their booth inside a known club in their city near their university, the twenty years old girl had nowhere to go after a long day of doing nothing but college work- and to say it didn't stress her out was an understatement. it's cool, right. being one of the topnotchers in their entrance exams for biology students was amazing, it gave her that fame when she was seventeen, people knew her face and her name anywhere she went in their city and other places as she carried that title under her belt.

still now, even as a second year college student, people still recognize her because of that achievement and when she'd top the dean's listers like it was the easiest thing ever.

to carry that much pressure in such a young age really brought y/n down, she can't fail any test not even quizzes, it's gonna kill her to see the faces of her peers when she gets a low score or fails to answer their prof's questions, so even if it sucked real hard she had to go on.

another thing is that, finding a job won't be that easy, currently— y/n is doing a part-time job in her uncle's guitar shop and it pays her well, when one of their professors said that marks will not determine their future, she started to overthink life and what's her pure purpose. is it just to be that highest scorer? the multi-achiever? a burn-out used to be gifted child?

seriously, y/n does not know.

so today, when y/n got invited to drink (which was a first time) she had to say yes, surprising most of her block-mates.

one tower of alcohol passed and y/n shakes her head, ignoring her friend's question as she stood up from the booth and went away, trying to find the nearest restroom around. when she stood up, yuri— her friend tried to approach her and assist the girl but y/n shook her head and pulled her wrist away and said. "i'll be okay." with her dizzy head, shaking limbs, she tried to make her way past groups of unfamiliar faces, the smell of alcohol reeking in her dress.

y/n had skin contact with different people she passed by, the bare skin her dressed couldn't cover touched others, usually, y/n would feel uncomfortable in this type of environment if she was sober, but she wasn't even in her right state of mind— and as y/n was about to enter inside the restroom a figure of a tall man came into her view and made her step back a bit.

"hey miss, you look pretty lonely, do you need some company? i can help you." the guy in front of her spoke, who stood much taller than y/n, wavy and brown hair, his jaws are sharp, eyes are doe-y, lips are plum and his fashion taste was... nice, he wore a nice blazer on top of a button up shirt, his pants had no creases and his shoes were so shiny.

he's good looking, y/n can say that though she's too drunk to even think of anything.

"actually, i was trying to get inside the restroom." y/n answered, her voice is low as she spoke.

honestly, if she was sober, she'd give in but- hell, y/n wasn't on the right state. the guy could only chuckle and tapped y/n's bare shoulder, before leaning in to her ear. "i can come with you if you want." y/n shuddered at the breathe that fanned over her skin, it's cold and her body's burning warm on the alcohol.

it would have been better if the guy had not found her, if she wasn't looking like that, if she wasn't wearing that stupid dress that's sticking on her skin as she sweats, if she just wasn't a girl—

"sung y/n?" a voice of a woman, an octave lower than hers made y/n step behind and look over her shoulders, the guy in front of her glanced upwards to the woman behind y/n and then glanced down at y/n before passing the girl a single stick of cigarette.