Nakamura Kazuha (LE SSERAFIM)

| a stupid me

note: this one is also looooong...

"thanks, please come again next time!" y/n bows in a 90° angle to a customer before lifting her upper body up to face them once again with a small smile. the older woman smiles at her, eyes turning crescent. "thank you y/n, i will come by again next time." the older woman leaves, leaving y/n standing in front of the book shop, hands clasped together as she watches the woman walk away in the bright and crowded street of seoul.

she sighed, looking down on her shoes, before pursing her lips in a thin line and looking up at the dark sky.

time to close the store... i guess.

she heaves a short breathe and enters inside the store, closing the door behind her carefully as she packed up her things and her bag before turning off the lights and everything inside the store, y/n flips the store sign from 'open' to 'close' before exiting the door and locking it.

y/n stood there for a second or two, feeling her throat dry before she started to walk. today was another busy day; ever since she started college, life has never been the same, is it just her? because she had believed that college was fun— according to the books she read and things her aunts had told her.

why is it not the same with her?

when her parents asked her what she wanted in her 18th birthday, y/n asked for her own bookstore— and her parents stared at each other, somehow trying to decipher the decision of their youngest child, although they did agree to the wish.

one of her aunts thought it was such a peculiar decision, after all none in their clan had made such a wishes their whole life— coming from a rich and privileged family, you'd expect the youngest one to wish something more extravagant, but y/n was different, that probably was the reason why she can't find college fun.

yesterday, her older sister told her to start looking for employees who could help her in managing the store.

she remembers when her older sister and her had conversed once after almost one month.

"y/n?" the said girl who was reading inside her room looked up from the book, turning her head to the door of her room, y/n stood up from her chair, walking towards the door of her room to open it and was greeted by her older sister; sakura.

"onee-san... is there something you need?" she asked, her tone was delicate and careful. y/n's eyes met her sister's, seeing a small smile from her sister's lips, y/n felt more at peace. "y/n, i heard that you got your own bookstore last week, how is everything going?" sakura asked.

y/n smiled, a little wider. "oh! everything going great, i was able to find new books and there were people who came by and bought stuff. it was fun, but i felt lonely being alone." y/n responded, pushing a strand of her hair behind her ears, and she sees her older sister nodding her head.

"alright, i'm glad you're enjoying it. but i do hope you hire an employee or two to help you there, it's nice to have some company... yeah?" sakura replied, flicking her doe eyes to her sister's expression.

"oh, right... i do remember father mentioning the same thing but..." y/n places her index finger on her lips, eyes wandering somewhere else as she thinks.

"but?"

y/n looks at her sister's doe eyes and spoke.

"but i don't know how to, i'm new to this."

sakura nodded, crossing her arms on her chest.

"okay, tomorrow i'll make a job hiring poster and something on my website, i'll help you with it."