Kim Chaehyun (Kep1er)

| shattered memories

"y/n! over here!" chaehyun shouts, waving her hands from a far— the camera zooms in to her figure, from almost like a dot to a very clear figure of chaehyun's body. chaehyun smiled, from beside the rocks at the beach she carefully made her way closer to y/n. "careful, chae." y/n's voice was heard from behind the video, the audio was not clear because of the camcorder they used was from 2010, causing the quality to be low. chaehyun's laughs were heard as she gets closer, the camera pans to the white sand of the beach as it moved while y/n, who held the camera approached chaehyun. "shit, i just stepped on a shell." y/n said, pointing the camera to her feet, shaking the sand off her feet, moving the focus of the camera back to her lover. "are you okay?" chaehyun asked, walking besides y/n, the camera points to the beautiful blue sea and clear skies, chaehyun stood besides y/n, her voice heard on the audio.

the clip finishes to a black screen.

dr. miyawaki leaned on her table, staring at the blank screen, bringing the remote down to the table's surface, letting it rest. she leaned away, immediately and moved her swivel chair backwards to stretch her arms and then reach for the glass of wine, stirring it for a while before taking a sip. "dr. miyawaki, your patient has arrived." the speaker rang through her office, miyawaki looked down to her table, where a speaker connected to the counter near the entrance of the clinic, she tapped on the button of the mic and spoke. "tell the patient to enter inside room 091, i'll be waiting." miyawaki leaned on her chair and just started spinning in boredom, thinking about the clips of her patient and her supposed "lover", her patient's situation was rather... very hard to understand, even for the patient herself, it was hard to comprehend. miyawaki made sure she'll make it easier for her patient, with no more than one paper to answer and all just pure talk and experience. the door opened, after a few seconds only enters a not-so-familiar face, it was dr. miyawaki's patient.

"good evening, dr. miyawaki." she muttered, voice still audible though she tried for it to not be that loud enough for miyawaki to hear. "good evening too, choi y/n. it's a pleasure to meet you." dr. miyawaki stood up and walked towards y/n to lead her to a seat in front of her desk, there were two leather couches facing each other, a table in between. "take a seat however you like." dr. miyawaki said as she smiled. dr. miyawaki moved her monitor to face y/n, preparing the different tapes of videos she recovered from y/n's property.

y/n didn't know what to feel, she sighed and nodded before taking a seat, putting all her weight to the surface of the couch. it was a relief, to finally have an appointment go an actual therapy and not just end up shouting at her girlfriend and ruining everything. if y/n did this before everything had gone bad- would it change her relationship with chaehyun?

"thanks doctor." y/n stated, feeling her lips dry and throat parched although she had just drunk water, for what if felt like an eternity- chaehyun would've insulted her if she saw, just how much of a moron her amazing girlfriend had been. "it's alright, don't feel a little too nervous. everything is alright, your secrets are safe here and i'll make sure you'll get out better than ever." dr. miyawaki assured her patient, she walked towards the big cabinet near the window and reached for a paper inside, she faced her back towards y/n but turned her head to ask a question.

"have you ever cheated on your lover?" she looked at y/n, eye to eye as she stood in front of the cabinet, holding the paper on her hands. y/n sat on the couch, blinking her eyes for a moment before briefly shaking her head. "are you sure?" miyawaki asked once again to confirm the answer she got. y/n looked away and took a deep breath before nodding. "yes, i'm sure." dr. miyawaki nodded her head and walked with the paper on her hand, her steps echoed around the whole office because of the silence it had. "alright, i have something here with me. all you need is to check and answer the questions- don't worry that is the first and last paper you'll ever see here." that's one thing miyawaki is proud of, she never handed out too much papers to her patients, one is enough and then she does the work all by herself, she believes that those papers are the reason why patients never find the right answers, too much questions.