Sakamoto Mashiro (Kep1er)

| whose shoes are these? pt. 2

note: this will definitely be 3 parts i am so sorry lmao, i love mashiro if that isn't too obvious also my fucking back hurts so much

"y/n-unnie... can we talk?" yujin called the eldest member who was walking around with a can of beer on her hand, y/n turned around, eyebrows rising up in a question. "what is it?" y/n asked, stopping at her tracks in the middle of the kitchen on the other side of the island. yujin stared at her co-member and to the beer in her hand, tried to think rationally about their current situation but thought okay... my oldest co-member has a girlfriend, probably slept with her more than once. both of them are adults, how the hell am i supposed to ask her about this? maybe i should wait for her to say it herself. "hurry, what do you want to say again?" yujin snapped out of her thoughts and scratched her nape before chuckling. "nevermind, let's talk when your sober." yujin said as she walked out of the kitchen, trail being followed by the oldest who was left confused. "i'm sober! ...i think?" y/n muttered to herself before looking down at the counter and shrugging.

on kepler's dorm, mashiro sat at the couch in the living room, holding her phone to herself. the other girls surrounded her, looking over her phone waiting for her to initiate a text. "just do it mashiro." xiaoting said, leaning on the couch as she tried to confront her co-member into inviting y/n over once again but with the members in the dorm. "it's not that easy..." mashiro whined, shaking her head as she spoke. "shiro, this is for the better. instead of seeing each other secretly in this way you get to see her without trying to lie." yujin said, patting mashiro's back, soothing her co-leader, noticing the slight shiver on her hands. "okay, i understand. but... i don't think she already told her members just yet." mashiro answered, sighing as she placed her phone on her lap and looked at her members. "why is that? don't they think it's important that they know everything surrounding the group?" youngeun asked, leaning on mashiro's shoulders. "y/n said something along the lines of how their boundary is really important in the group and they can tell everything when they're ready." mashiro answered, shaking her head as she sighed once again, now deeper and sounding as if she doesn't know what to do. "does that mean she's not ready yet?" chaehyun asked, as she walked to sit on the floor. mashiro's eyes fell to her co-member and shook her head. "it's not her, it's me. i was scared of what's going to happen so i told her to keep it a secret just yet but i realized some secrets are just bound to be revealed." mashiro groaned and slapped her hands to her face in shame before kicking her feet. "then what are you scared for?" dayeon asked, shrugging. "the fact i still don't know how she's gonna react upon finding out you all already know about us." mashiro replied. xiaoting shook her head and crossed her arms. "look, i know you're scared but we're about to settle this in the best way possible." she said, raising her brows as she whispered for yeseo to scoot away for space before she sat next to mashiro. "ting is right, i'm sure y/n will be understanding and as you said she's ready, what could go wrong?" yujin smiled at mashiro. mashiro took her hands away from her face and took a deep breath. honestly, it's y/n's members that could go wrong.

y/n sat on the couch with her co-members with rei and jiwon sitting on the floor as they play a card game. wonyoung kept looking at yujin and was trying to ask her something without speaking but only using their eyes to communicate. wonyoung moved her head to an oblivious y/n who's drinking beer and to yujin. have you asked her about sakamoto already? yujin scratched her head from the other couch and shook her head. i couldn't okay? too much pressure and she's obviously drunk like an idiot. wonyoung sighed without a sound and raised her hands. then what are we going to do? aren't we gonna confront her about it already before something happens? yujin shook her head and looked at wonyoung seriously. no! by tomorrow if she's already sober we're gonna talk to her about it, all of us got it? wonyoung shifted her eyes from yujin to y/n simultaneously. but yujin! "what are you two doing?" y/n asked, cutting the telepathic conversation between the two other tall girls, causing everyone in the group to look at y/n and the two. "-oh! it's just that we're trying to practice something..." yujin smiled at her co-member, wonyoung was on the other hand, unfazed by the drunk y/n. y/n was about to reply but her phone rang to a text message, she stood up and excused herself as she walked in her room.