Kim Chaehyun (Kep1er)

| more than survive

"fuck, where the hell is my fucking socks!?" y/n grumbled, running circles around her room, stepping unto the messy clothes, pillows and the bed sheets as she looks for the other pair of her socks, only to find them hanging by her computer.

"there you are!" y/n cheered mentally as she finally saw the other pair of socks, reaching for it y/n stumbled, cursing under her breath.

after she wore her uniform complete finally, she ran out of her room to the kitchen and took one sandwich and ran off, as soon as she reached the bus stop she contemplated, seeing that junior who, she hates riding the bus, but at the same time she didn't want to walk all the way to school and make her whole body sweat buckets.

unfortunately, she was stuck at the thought that the bus left her.

"wait!" y/n ran off, trying to catch up but only ending up to be left in the middle of the road.

"goddamit!" y/n cursed, her head up high to the sky for the gods of bad luck to hear.

y/n sighed. "then i have to walk."

y/n wished she could be chill, fine and cool, it's always her rushing to things and freaking out as her way to be okay, her life would be so much better if she knew how to not overreact to things and end up ruining it all for herself.

and now she had to walk all the way to school just because she knew she's gonna be ridiculed by a junior, and she hates that.

how the hell can a junior make fun of her?

as she walks her stomach fills itself up with dread as another day full of embarrassment goes her way, life was never on her side nor luck was, let's say she's helpless and hopeless.

in their school map, she's a small blip, no one specifically cares about her existence or so whatever.

if she arrives she's gonna straight up run, reek or hide, no, she's not gonna let anyone see her or notice her, not when she walked all the way to school.

her blazer felt bunchy, her blouse was not even ironed well, now she can be much more of a perfect punching bag for anyone to see.

she just wishes her day would go fine, to meet youngeun and hangout like usual, she doesn't want to interact with anyone unless it's her friend.

y/n had always followed her own rules, those rules are the only things she uses as tools for herself in order to survive a school built like a society with a social pyramid scale, she was at the lowest.

no, she doesn't want to be the main character, perhaps she was okay as a side character or even an extra at its best.

y/n just wanted to stay in the line, steady, to play safe.

because she will never be anything other than a sore loser in the eyes of everyone in school.

and y/n doesn't want to special, no, really, she just wants to survive.

"hey, have you heard that yaning set a house on fire at yesterday's party?" as soon as y/n steps inside the school, three voices were heard gossiping.

"was she drunk?"

"no, she wasn't!"

"that's so cool!"

"may?!"

"i- i meant stupid and terrible!"

"and then mashiro was all like—"