Yoon Seeun (STAYC)

| tomatoes

(。・//ε//・。)

y/n does not blush for anyone, not in a million years— y/n doesn't know why but the feeling of heat all over her body felt unfamiliar, it was nothing normal to her, that feeling only comes when she's under a strong sunlight, but naturally? no.

the concept of blushing red as a tomato for someone was something y/n has never felt before or experienced, her friends keep talking about it.

"y'know? that feeling when your face gets so warm and you feel butterflies in your stomach and everything is so hot!" one of y/n's friends stated, although she clearly knows the feeling of heat, but the butterflies? in stomach? ridiculous! she would never eat a bunch of butterflies.

blushing for someone? what the hell even is that?

what a shame, y/n thinks— how can she not understand it?

"i don't get it." y/n muttered, earning some questioning glances from her friends. "seriously?" one of them asked, giving y/n the questioning look of 'unbelievable!' but y/n ignores them and sighed.

"yes, god. whatever you guys are saying." y/n shrugged, shaking her head as she hissed. "well i get you, you never had any crushes or something right?" y/n agreed— she never had any of those, and sucks how her highschool life is getting reduced to zero chances of getting a girlfriend.

life sucks man!

"yes and i don't plan in having one." y/n promised— swear. but inside of her, jealousy and envy eats her up because honestly, she wanted one, but she doesn't know how to be nice or even talk to other people.

in order to get a girlfriend,

you must talk to girls.

oh.

how?

y/n wasn't very fond of talking to anyone, she was timid, shy but not in a cute way— she just doesn't talk at all, and communication wasn't her forte, maybe she wasn't made for conversation.

maybe i'll just let destiny decide.

after a few weeks of 'letting the destiny decide' apparently, nothing happened.

"what?" y/n mutters, as she opened her eyes to be greeted by her classroom that was empty— and it was just her inside.

did i sleep all day? y/n asked herself, as she looks around and noticed that the sky was already orange and the clock showed the time— heck, it was already pass their dismissal.

fuck.

breathing heavily, y/n tried to rethink all of the things that happened in the day before she fell asleep, she was daydreaming, and then when she opened her eyes it was already pass dismissal? rubbing her forehead, y/n sighed exasperatedly, muttering a curse before she slammed her hand on her desk.

grumbling, y/n stood up and picked up her things and packed up, how long did she even sleep?

looking back at the window of the classroom, she sees the field of their campus, the baseball team of their team busied themselves in practicing, while other people seems to be minding their own business.

now, y/n felt alone.

she trudges her feet across the room, trying to reach the other and there she stepped outside and was greeted by an empty hallway, it really looks like the only people left are students from various clubs— and she wasn't one of those.

heck— i don't even have any idea what lessons or what the hell happened today.

was there homework?