Guinn Myah (GP999)

| crush

"i'm not really good at math." y/n grumbles as she leans over her best friend— bahiyyih, who sighed back. "i know." bahiyyih laughed and pushed y/n back who pouted and scoffed. "wow and i thought we were friends." y/n stated earning a giggle from the taller girl who shook her head.

"yeah of course that's why both of us aren't good at math, my apologies i can't help you with that." bahiyyih answered, sarcastically rolling her ears.

"you're so mean to me!" y/n jokingly sighed as she watches bahiyyih stand up.

"i mean, myah would be happy to help you." bahiyyih suggested, shrugging as she looked over her best friend who lets out a small 'huh'.

"myah is nice, and plus i have so many things to do." bahiyyih stated as she scratched her head.

y/n nodded and stood up. "isn't she a year younger than us?" y/n asked, picking up her bag as she looked around the cafeteria.

bahiyyih looked ahead and replied. "yeah, but she's smart and genuinely wants to help— are you saying no or yes?" bahiyyih turned her head to her friend.

y/n hesitated, she wasn't sure if the offer would be worth it.

all she knows is that myah is nice, cute, gentle and very sweet.

sweeter than any candy.

but y/n nodded. "yes, i guess?"

bahiyyih shook her head and laughed, slender arm slinging in y/n's shoulders.

"great! she'll be happy!" bahiyyih made it sound genuine but at the same time so sarcastic.

don't get y/n wrong, bahiyyih is nice to everyone but she can be stingy to y/n since they've been friends.

so y/n squinted her eyes towards her friend who caught the look and laughed.

"y/n stop looking at me like that!"

°°°°°

"hey bahiyyih! did y/n say yes?" myah asked the older girl, who nodded and smiled. "yeah, of course— i don't think she'd say no to an offer like that." bahiyyih replied.

myah nodded, as they walk off to the hallways of the school.

"why do you want to help her?" bahiyyih asked, eyes moving towards the younger girl who was looking straight to the path.

myah's cheeks flushed, her ears possibly turning red.

but myah smiled.

"i just hoped i could help! y'know?" and turning her head to the older girl with a smile— that she thought was all genuine, but was nothing but a nervous, sheepish one.

bahiyyih ignored it, looking away and chuckling.

"i guess that makes sense, y/n isn't the smartest when it comes to math." bahiyyih thinks about those times she was with y/n, she wanted to help, but it felt like myah wanted to help more than she did.

"i heard exams are coming!" as soon as bahiyyih entered the clubroom of their school, a loud voice from a younger girl greeted her.

"oh, you're early." bahiyyih noticed.

myah nodded as she watched the older girl sit down.

"yup, dayeon told me to be early." leaning in on her palms, myah took the conversation back.

"so yeah, as i said exams are coming right?" myah asked, though obvious.

bahiyyih looked over the girl for some seconds, blinking her eyes, a stone-hard expression on her face before she nodded.