Nakamura Kazuha (LE SSERAFIM)

| a stupid me pt.2

"what!? so you're saying that yesterday, while trying to apply for the job, you saw y/n?" yujin asked, leaning on the table in the living room of kazuha's apartment, eyes wide after listening to kazuha's story about her job application yesterday.

kazuha leaned back on the couch, groaning. "well, yeah... she was the owner of the book shop and— i was so nervous my system just shut down when i saw her stood up from her office chair and walked towards my direction." kazuha placed a hand on her forehead, the back of her palm just moving softly towards her temple.

"what happened then? what did she tell you?" yujin asked, opening a can of soda and watching kazuha's every motion with her eyes.

kazuha closed her eyes tightly, lips pursing in a thin line while trying to remember what happened when she applied yesterday— she didn't back down obviously, while she was stuck on the same position during the time their eyes met she thought about the reason she came in the bookstore.

of course, to get a job.

"...kazuha?"

kazuha hears the very gentle voice call for her, with her head laying low, kazuha opened her eyes, shifting it to look at the slightly shorter girl, when her eyes fell upon y/n, she felt her heart skip a beat, taking all the courage to look up, she bit her bottom lip.

"oh, yeah...it's me— nakamura kazuha." kazuha muttered a reply after a minute or two, she sees y/n crack a small awkward smile, and she sees y/n shifting her gaze away from kazuha.

there was an unknown feeling sinking at the bottom of kazuha's stomach while watching y/n awkwardly think of a reply, she blinked before looking up at kazuha once again. "you're here to apply for a job right?" y/n confirmed, carefully trying to pick out words from her head whilst feeling dizzy over the thought of kazuha standing right in front of her.

"yes," kazuha paused, lifting her envelope. "i'm here to apply." she added.

"okay—!"

y/n tilts her head to the direction of the office, before entering in and followed by kazuha who hesitantly took a step inside.

"good morning, you can sit right there and just place your requirements on the table." y/n swiftly made her way to her chair, sitting down carefully as she fixed some of her things on the table. kazuha followed, placing her envelope on y/n's wooden table and watching y/n intently.

she's hella pretty...

kazuha thought to herself as she continued to stare.

"it was awkward as hell but it went well, she hasn't notify me if i got in but she said she'll make it quick." kazuha stated. she moved, scooting down to the edge of the couch and leaned in to place her forearms to her knees and her hands to her face. "oh, i feel relieved she didn't seem angry at me when she saw me face to face, in fact— it looked like she wasn't affected at all." kazuha muttered, rubbing her cold palms on her warm cheeks.

"which means?" yujin asked.

"which means, she probably doesn't care about me anymore."

yujin's face lits up.

"that's good!" yet the expression on kazuha's face says otherwise.

"is it not?"

"i don't know yujin, i'm happy for her that she doesn't care anymore but— i still hoped she still has at least even the smallest liking for me."