Kawaguchi Yurina (GP999)

| she's fine

"i love you." y/n stares from afar as the soft voice of her girlfriend lingers on her ears, a bitter taste of the tip of her tongue as her face remains the same. there was a heavy feeling in her chest, a feeling she couldn't shrug off nor just leave it by.

y/n doesn't know what it was, but there was an urge inside her head that something bad is about to happen to her, she doesn't know when, but she can feel it coming.

maybe, she's too down, her head hung too low.

yurina tilts her head, trying to catch a glimpse of her girlfriend who look to far away from her thoughts to the reality.

with a worried face, yurina took y/n's face on her hands and held her cheeks firmly, turning it to face her.

"babe? are you okay?" yurina asked, her eyes crescent as her brows creased in a questioning stare.

y/n's nose felt runny, was she crying? or is she about to cry?

but there was no tears visible.

her thoughts we're mixed up, her chest tightens as her cheeks swells up, she was red, not flustered nor blushing, she was holding back.

"i am fine, yurina." though, it really didn't look like that, yurina nodded, not letting go of y/n's cheeks, caressing it.

y/n heaves a breath, accidentally sneezing.

"my nose just feels runny." y/n continued, scrunching her face.

yurina shook her head, leaning a bit closer. "allergy?" she asked, a bit conscious with her actions and words.

y/n eyed yurina, eyes tired and red. "yes, i- touched your dog, must have been that." y/n replied, voice low.

yurina hums, kissing y/n's lips. "okay, i'll take loco out for a bit."

yurina stood up from the couch, exiting the living room.

y/n sat there, alone with her thoughts flying out in every spaces in her head. there it was again, that knot on her chest that feels so tight.

how is she going to loosen it?

is she jealous, insecure? mad? y/n doesn't understand, but she was so scared.

maybe she was the problem.

but y/n only hopes yurina doesn't leave her for anyone else, because she can only hope, there was no guarantee for her wishes.

nothing lasts forever, no?

if she finds someone better, what is y/n going to do now?

if there was someone out there who can treat her better.

if there was someone who thinks positively.

y/n shakes her head, rubbing her nose as she sighed, she sat up from the couch properly, leaning in on the cushion as she waited and let the silence ring a music in her head.

y/n groaned, gripping her chest. "what am i even thinking?" she muttered, before placing another hand on her forehead, an expression if grimace on her face.

"i'm only hers, right?" y/n whispered, she was right, y/n was yurina's and yurina's only, when all of the thoughts collide and starts to hang themselves up together the first thing she thinks is:

i love yurina.

or maybe, does yurina love me?

something bad is about to happen, she doesn't know why again.