EPISODE 21

Jimin: yn is kidnapped..

Y/m: what are you talking about, my yn who will kidnap her, what she did to them...

Jimin: i don't know mom but I'll find who so ever dared to do this..

Jimin was flaming in anger and he opened his laptop. After looking at CCTV footage, he found two unknown person dragged unconscious yn from the washroom..

Jimin: yn is unconscious, how it happened?

Tae: i clearly remember she only drink the juice which head maid gave her. Then only, yn went to washroom, before that she didn't eat anything....

Jimin moved his gaze to head maid, who was standing there with fear clearly visible on her face ...

Jimin: i know you was hired by my mother, to whom you give all information about me. But i never thought you will help her in committing such a crime. I respect you, for God sake yn is pregnant tell me where is she. At least, once in the life time do a good deed...

Head maid looked down in guilt and finally made up her mind to tell him shole truth...

Head maid: your mother never liked lily, since the day young miss come she bullied her in different ways. That day , it was orders from her only to mix something in food of young madam and two people come to pick up her. I'm really sorry young master, I've realised my mistake, till i know they must have taken second young madam where they killed young miss..

It was enough for jimin, he took car keys and run out of the mansion..

Rm: follow him before he do something wrong, I'll stay here and look for security here..

Jk: yess...

They all rushed out following jimin to where he drive..

On the other side,

Yn slowly opened her eyes and found herself tied up on the chair. Because of heavy dose, yn's body was responding weakly..

??: My dear yn..

Yn looked back and saw that person, it becomes crystal clear he was behind her abduction from her own mansion. But, yn was confused who helped because of whom she was here presently..

Yn: what you want from me baekhyun..

Baekhyun: i want you it's so simple, you know you are mine. Since childhood, you only belonged to me, i proposed you back then why you didn't answered it as yes why. Can't you love for you in my eyes yn, i love you more than anything. You was there when I needed someone, you was like an hope for me. You are my first ever best friend, did you forgot how we used to play in childhood...

Yn blink her eyes...

Yn: i rejected you back then, because i never had any feelings towards you baekhyun. You are my best friend, there are many relationships in this world and not every childhood friendship has to end up being in love relationship. I never had that type of feelings for you, why don't you try to understand. You snatched the most precious thing from me in my life . I hate you now, i hate you baekhyun you know how much i love my sister . Still still you killed her, now how I'm supposed to love you...

Baekhyun's heart broke after hearing, the only girl whom he loved in his whole life hates him. And the reason he himself only. If he never killed her sister, then she would have to alive together with jimin. Then, after she come back he had proper chance to propose her. Maybe this time she have said yes, if jimin and Lily were together. When reality hit him like a rock, his heart shattered in pieces. He was the one who destroyed his happiness from his own hands...

Baekhyun fell on his knees while crying...

Baekhyun: I'm sorry yn, i realised it i never killed her. Then she and jimin would be happy together. When you come back, i would have proposed you after seeing your own sister happy you might have accepted my proposal..

Yn chuckled while crying..

Yn: so you finally realised it, i really had accepted you if my sister was alive and living happily with jimin...

They both were crying..

Baekhyun: yn i never wanted to kill your sister but she forced me, She encouraged me it will destroy jimin, i was blind back then i didn't know what her intentions were. Please forgive me, I'm ready for any punishment but please don't hate me...

Yn: who forced you...

Baekhyun: jimin's mother, she never liked lily. His mother bullied lily, whenever jimin was not around them. She faced so many things because of her, she literally tortured her yn. ..

Yn fell in silence..

Baekhyun: yn..

The door of the basement opened revealing a woman with smirk on her face...

  Yn: jimin's mom...

J/m: yes it's me dear daughter-in-law, i never liked you both sisters. But you were stuck on my jimin like honeybee now everything will end. Baekhyun take her with you and never come back here, i don't even want to see her face...

There was no response from anyone...

J/m: baekhyun why are you not responding...

Baekhyun: I'll not do it, I'll not never just because of you my yn hates me. Why why because of your greediness I'm suffering. You killed her sister, because of which jimin came close to yn for protecting her but they fell in love. But if her sister was alive, jimin and Lily would be happy together, then me and yn were also happy together. It all happened because of you..

J/m: are you out of your mind, what bullshit you are dating..

Baekhyun: just don't , i understand your intentions get lost from here. Let them live peacefully...

J/m: baekhyun come in your sense, it's the only time you can take your yn from here...

Baekhyun: I'm in my sense now, i can clearly see you can destroy everything just for the sake of your one shitty promise...

J/m slapped him tightly..

J/m: not a word against my promise, you don't know she was my best friend. The only girl who understands me in this world, you know she gave me her one kidney in school because i was suffering badly from disease which destroyed my both kidneys. If she didn't give one kidney to me, I wasn't alive today standing here. She saved my life, for fulfilling my promise which i made to my best friend my life saviour. I can even burn this world...

Yn closed her eyes, her head was paining even though yn was surprised that true friendship exists after seeing how jimin's mother loved her friend. But, for fulfilling her promise, why does she have to kill her sister. Yn was crying, it was out of her hands and she just wanted to disappear...

Baekhyun: shut up and f,-

They heard a gun shot outside.

_________________________________________

Next episode will be uploaded soon, take care of yourself and don't forget to comment and vote down 🌹

Word count: 1183..