EPISODE 16

Outside of the hospital ward..

Jimin was desperately waiting for the doctor, while moving here and there..

After a few minutes, the doctor came out of the ward..

  Jimin quickly approached him ..

Jimin: what happened doctor, she is fine right....

Dr.: everything is fine Mr park and here is good news also. You are going to be a father soon, mrs park is one week pregnant. I suggest you, not to give he stress, as it's starting days zygote has just formed. You have to be very careful during the first three months. Then you can consult another doctor for the monthly check up..

Jimin could only nod to the dr because he was left with no words to speak...

Dr.: You can meet her..

Dr. Left to check on other patients..

Jimin took a deep breath, he had to face it. Reality was in front of him, he created this mess. He should be the one to clear it and not let any misunderstanding happen between them. Because jimin knew it, others will try to take advantage of it and he meant "others" especially baekhyun he was looking for an opportunity. This was the right time, if jimin didn't handle it in the right way then things will go to the worst side...

Jimin entered inside the ward and saw yn looking at her hands ...

Jimin sat near yn and tried to hold her hand but yn didn't let him do that..

Yn: you know it...

Jimin: yn...

Yn: you knew it from the start...

Jimin: yn....

Yn: why did you marry me, when my sister was your wife. Why you never told me my only sister , for whom I came back was your first wife.

Jimi stayed silent...

Yn: you betrayed me, I'm leaving i hate you..

Jimin's heart stopped beating, he holds yn's hand ignoring the fact yn kept denying his touch..

Jimin: you are a lawyer, you know there is a reason behind everything. Let me hear , then all decisions depend on you....

Yn glup , she knows it there is a reason and she wanted to hear it. Yn nodded in agreement to hear him out..

Jimin: i know you are feeling betrayed, but trust me yn this all started long ago .

Yn: how long and do my mother know it...

Jimin: expect you everyone know, they didn't allowed to tell you truth. But , i can't hide it anymore, i don't wanna loose you..

Yn bite her lower lip and prepared herself to hear what jimin wanted to say..

Jimin: years ago, when you and your mother went to Paris. Your father was always jealous that your mother would be living a better life than him because he got suspended. After that only truth was he made lily work and even made her drop out her school. Lily loved her father, so they obey him. When your father sold her, lily managed to rub away from them and come to Seoul. Where she started working in small cafe house, lily again joined school in want to complete her dream of becoming a doctor. After the day i saved her, i fell harder and harder for her. Like you love your sister, lily also loved you from the bottom of her heart. When she mentioned it to me on our wedding night, when i asked her is there anything she wanted. She said she wants to meet you, there she took a promise from me..

Jimin closed his eyes as past replayed in his mind..

Flashback...

Night time, lily was seating on bed while holding her necklace. The same which her little sister have, lily closed her eyes and heard someone entering in room..