EPISODE 17

He almost destroyed his office while throwing things here and there in anger....

??: Clam down baekhyun...

Baekhyun: no suho I'll not it's getting out of my hands, i can't live without her...

He sat on the floor with his bloody hands and looked at the necklace..

It reminded him of something very beautiful for him, he closed his eyes as flashback replayed in his mind...

Flashback..

A boy around the age of seven was seating in the garden looking at his fellow mates enjoying themselves after refusing to play with him. Why ?? because his father was a mafia and everyone here was afraid to go near him. He was just an innocent child who wanted to play with them and make new friends. But they abandoned him and also taunted him. Due to which, he just came here to see them playing..

How it felt like having a good friend?? How to play with them?? He wanted to feel everything a normal wanted but no one ever called him to play with him. This thing hurted the heart of that gullible soul...

??: Exchuse me .

Boy looked at the girl who was of three years old and holding a candy in her hands..

Girl: why you are seating here, your friends don't want to play with you..

Boy: no one want to play with me, they runaway from me .

Girl come close to him and offer him her candy..

Girl: but you are cute, take this candy it's my favourite you can have it. I'm free will you play with me..

Boy: really will you play with me ??

Girl: of courshhhh...

Boy: yeah my name is Byun baekhyun nice to meet you...

Girl: my name is yn..

He smiled and pinched the round cheeks of cute little girl standing in front of him...

Just like this, they started playing together boys made fun of baekhyun because he played girls game with little girl. But now he didn't cared, he got a friend with whom he played. He enjoyed spending time with her, she was his neighbour he know yn have a big sister . The main difference between them was their eye colour. Yn's eyes were hazel black and Lily's eyes were hazel brown..

He loved yn only, because lily never come close to him as she knew he was dangerous. She heard it from others, lily also didn't allowed yn to go near him because she feared he will hurt her...

But yn was stubborn, she stayed with him when he needed a friend. She was with him when he wanted to know what ream friend looked like. Where all were afraid of him and judged him because of his mafia background. For yn, he was her bestie with whom she plays with her dolls..

Everything was going good, until the day of her parents divorce. They were leaving from there , yn had turned 4 by then. After knowing his, eight year old baekhyun was not ready to let his only friend go from there . She never judged him like others, she played with him, she was his first ever friend his first ever love. He can't let her go .

Baekhyun: no ynie you are not going anywhere, if you went who will play with you. With whom you will est candy because I'll be here..

Yn giggled and took out a necklace..

Baekhyun: what is this...

Yn: see this is your picture i made and this chain it was hard but i sticked it with tape. I made it for you with my hands, friendship necklace. When I'll become a big girl, I'll come back and then we will play with dolls again ..

Baekhyun: you will come back to meet me...

Yn: yeshhh bestie..

Baekhyun: so you will marry me also..

Yn: noo..

Baekhyun: whyyy.

Yn: you don't know cooking...

Baekhyun: I'll learn it for you, if i did then you will be my wife..

Yn: I'll tell you later , come let's play together before i leave.

He nodded...

Time skipped, he went to airport he saw his yn going away from him. It broke his innocent heart, but it already belonged to her. He will be waiting for her, she was angel for him in his dark world. He was an child but he knew it in future he have to take his father's position for which he was taking training. He promised to himself, he will grow big and wait for his childhood sweetheart to come back so that he can propose her .

Flashback ends. ..

Baekhyun: i waited for her, but she married that jimin. How can she forgot me, my love everything. I also learned cooking for her , she is my angel. I can't loose, I'll make her mine at shy cost.

He roar like a lion and went outside of the cabin in anger..

........................................................................

On the other side,

Jimin come with discharge papers and saw looking outside of window in her ward...

Jimin stepped close to yn and saw her lost somewhere, thinking deeply about something..

Jimin: yn..

Yn who was busy in thinking about her childhood memories come back to reality after hearing him...

Jimin: are you ok...

Yn nodded..

Jimin: thn ok..

Yn: chim ..

Jimin smiled and looked at her...

Jimin: yes is there something you want to tell me..

Yn: Unnie she was killed by baekhyun, he confirmed it in front of us when we met for the first in court after my return here..

Jimin: yes..

Yn: how means , why you both are enemies..

Jimin: it started from our parents. Our fathers were not in good terms of relationship, in mafia business my family has control over Busan and half korea. You have seen it already, about baekhyun they control other half korea with ulsan. There were computations between our family. When we took over the lead, enemity didn't feeded nor he liked me same do i. We become rival in everything. There is not any specific point it's just come from family yn. About lily , the things are different there is a person who helped him. It's difficult to find that person that's why he is still alive. Otherwise what you think i would have stayed silent after what they did ..

Yn nodded...

He was not that baekhyun whom she knew in childhood, the baekhyun was a physco for her now..

Yn: I'll help you, i won't let those live peacefully who snatched my unnie away from me. But I'll talk with you, I'm angry with you all .

Jimin smiled...

Jimin: ok no problem take your time princess let's go now...

Yn nodd...

Jimin took her his grandparents home, where an uninvited guest was waiting for them ..

_________________________________________

See you all in next episode, it will be uploaded soon...

Don't forget to take care of yourself and do comment and vote down...

Word count: 1144..