EPISODE 4

Time skips the next day..

Yn got ready to visit jimin..

Yn come down while humming her favourite song

Y/m:good morning my baby, you seems so fresh today huh..

Yn:no I'm like this since the start you know..

Y/m:no no there is something else today special, maybe charm of meeting Mr park in early morning huh...

Yn whine..

Yn:mom stop teasing me you know there is nothing like this, i don't even know what is in his heart ...

Y/m: okok I'll not hm..

Yn nodded..

Y/m: have breakfast i made your favourite pancake with mango shake..

Yn: wows yumm yumm breakfast in the early morning, looks like my day will be fantastic..

Y/m: of course after all you will visiting Mr park today...

Yn: mommmmmmm..

She laughed out of her heart after seeing her daughter whining and blushing after she mentioned about Mr park..

Y/m: okok but at least invite him home for lunch or dinner i also want to see my future son-in-law..

Yn whins..

Y/m smiled..

Yn: ok mom are you gonna serve me breakfast or i should go .

Y/m: aish this kid, okok have your breakfast ..

Yn nodded..

After finishing breakfast, yn went to the address of jimin's house given to her by tae..

After reaching there, yn was shocked to see beautiful mansion in front of her eyes .

Yn close her open mouth...

Yn: of course he is one of a biggest business in korea, it's natural for him to have such a beautiful mansion. But one thing, everything here is according to my choice why i feel like this ?? Means I'm a lawyer still i also have a dream to live in beautiful big house. In my college days, one of my friend was studying interior designing with other. I said her what what i want and she over drafted the mansion it's the same according to it. Wait what if Mr park saw me in France and fell in love with me, then he saw my dream mansion design and built it here. But i didn't saw him yesterday was my first encounter with me. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh ynnnnn what are you thinking of stupid girl..