EPISODE 11

Yn: baekhyun..

Jimin looked at yn..

Jimin: what you want to talk about him..

Yn: i found some information related to them as well as about your wife's murder..

Jimin holds her shoulder and shakes it violently..

Jimin: what is it yn tell me what you found you about her..

Yn: jimin stop shaking me first..

Jimin stopped...

Yn gave him a file in which there were many photos..

Yn: these are 7 people who tortured her and killed her. They were hired by baekhyun to kill your wife, he himself wasn't present there..

Jimin blinked his eyes while looking at the pictures of those 7 people then he looked at yn..

Jimin: I'm a mafia and I didn't find out about but you did .

Yn: babe I'm a lawyer for a reason, i contacted a government officer who is my food friend. He helped me in getting the CCTV information about them. Baekhyun is a mafia and he also controls many officers under it. That's why you were not able to find this important information..

Jimin hugs yn..

Jimin: thank you so much for finding this I'm really glad i found you..

Yn smiled and hugged him back..

Yn: no need you give me a second chance that's enough for you..

Jimin: yn never think you are my second choice..

Yn: i know and that will never come in my mind and don't think about that hmm..

Jimin nodd..

Yn: but jimin there is not any picture clear of your wife in it..

Jimin shook his head..

Jimin: leave that now these bastards will not be alive now...

Yn giggled and made her arms around his neck..

Yn: thank you for accepting me...

Jimin: yeah that should be my line..

Yn: hehe..

Jimin: it's evening already and you should leave your mom must be waiting for you..

Yn: yupp by take care of yourself..

Jimin: you too..

Yn: byyyy..

Jimin: byy..

Yn kissed his cheek and ran from there...

Jimin: yeah....

After yn left, jimin went to a room situated upstairs...

He opened that dark room , then went downstairs and opened the door to see a library. He pulled out a red book, then he went inside it..

Jimin sat on the chair and looked around to see pictures of his wife..

Jimin: sorry babe but my promise is still alive I'll not give your place to anyone. Yn is really a unique girl and she always lights up my mood. Soon, she wants to marry me i promise if we will have a daughter together I'll give her your name, your beautiful name lily..

He smiled and stayed there for sometime more looking at their wedding pictures and many more. After an hour he went outside...

On the other side,