EPISODE 15

Time skips after two week...

Everything was good between yn and jimin, during this time yn was busy with case from tae's side. So she didn't get enough time to have information about murder...

Today , case was closed as yn win it..

Tae: thank you bestie I'm so carefree now you are here to handle it all...

Yn smiled...

Yn: no worry, finally I'm free now so I'll talk with jimin that we can visit his grandparents now...

Tae stayed silent..

Yn: what happened...

Tae: nothing..

Yn: ok I'll go now by take care of yourself see you later...

Tae: yes..

Yn left from there..

Tae closed his eyes and rubs his forehead...

Tae: jimin you can hide truth from her for to long, she will discover it one day herself. I just hope things don't end in worst way..

He left from there...

On the other side,

Yn reached home and saw jimin sitting on couch reading some files...

Yn hugs him from back...

Yn: hey chim how are you doing..

Jimin smiled slowly...

Jimin: I'm good what happened to tae's case...

Yn: yesh it went good, we won..

Jimin made yn sit near him and wave his hand through her hairs...

Jimin: I know it you will win...

Yn smiled...

Yn: chim...

Jimin: hm..

Yn: we are free now let's go to Busan I'm excited to meet your grandparents then we will go to my unnie also...

Jimin stayed silent..

Yn got confused, she was also suspicious about his nature. It was different from what people discribe about him. They said jimin is a person who always have a big smile on his face. But infront of yn, since the day they met he only had a small smile...

Yn: chim...

Jimin: ok let's go tomorrow....

Yn: yeahhh...

Yn jump over him and hugs him tightly..

Jimin holds her..

Yn: yeah I'll sleep now I'm tired from these days i feel like sleeping all day..

Jimin: ok sleep who is stopping you ..

Yn smiled and slept while hugging him...

Jimin gently stock his hand through her hairs and stared at her face...

Jimin:( one day you will know the truth, i hope you don't hate me. I'm fulfilling my promise, but yn trust me, i unknowingly have fallen in love with you. Please after truth come in light, before making any decision ask for explanation. I know you will understand why I did this)...

Jimin close his eyes and fell asleep..

Time skip next day,

Yn got ready for going to Busan..