ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇꜱ

A WEEK LATERKEHLANI POV

A WEEK LATER
KEHLANI
POV

TODAY WAS THE DAY that you got to leave the hospital so rn you were changing into your navy blue polo sweat suit along with a pair of new balances.

you brushed your hair into a neater ponytail than what it was already in before doing your edges and walking out of the hospital bathroom.

you just finished getting amir ready, putting his grey nike sweatsuit on him along with sum off white dunks, giving him your phone as he watched ben 10.

"did jay text me yet?" you questioned as you grabbed amir's pj masks bookbag off of the floor "yea" he said, handing you your phone.

you paused the show and went to imessage, seeing jay said that he was 5 minutes away so you hearted the message and gave amir your phone back as you put your apple watch on and grabbed your purse.

TIME SKIPP - CAR

"hey lani" notti said as you n amir both got in the backseat with him "hey notti" you smiled "how you feeling?" dd asked as he looked at you from the passenger seat.

"i feel okay but i'm hella hungry" you said while laughing "watchu want to eat?" jay asked as they watched you buckle amir's seatbelt "sum light, mcdonald's" you said as he pulled off.

TIME SKIPP - HOME

YALL got out the car and walked in the house, the door was already unlocked which was kinda concerning but you just left it alone as amir held your hand while y'all followed behind dd.

"oh y'all are here.." your mom said as she placed her mug down on the counter "yup" notti said, flopping onto the couch "we gotta go to ma house in a lil bit" dd said as he looked at yall "ok" y'all replied in sync.

"wsg" your dad said as he walked out the room in a black nike tech but his hair was a lil wet which let yk he was just now getting out the shower.

"hey mama" your dad said as he hugged you "hi dad" you laughed "how you feeling?" he asked and you smiled "i feel better since i just had sum fries n a sweet tea" you laughed as he shook his head.

"always eating" he said, walking to the fridge "hey! not too much" you said while pointing at him "my bad, way too much" he said, throwing his hands up as you laughed "i'm gonna go take my stuff upstairs" you said as you walked away.

you opened your bedroom door, looking around the room before stepping fully in. you walked around seeing everything was the same as you left it, walking to the bathroom next, seeing all your dried up blood covering the floor.

"mmm, don't know why i made it" you mumbled before turning around seeing tyler walking in "you good ma?" he asked and you turned around with a smile on your face.

"when did you get here tyty?" you asked as you smiled "just now" he said, pecking your lips "ohh..what was your reaction when you seen me laying on the ground?" you asked as you looked back at the dried up blood.

"man i was hella shocked and everybody was just crying but it was hard to see amir crying cause he's sensitive asf when it comes to you" he said and you laughed "yk dats my baby" you said and he rolled his eyes.

"i seen yo ex-besties in yo comments, fake asl" he said and you laughed "watchu expect? majority of dem ppl was fakin" you said and he nodded "true" he said "exactly, ik what i be talkin bout" you said and he laughed.

"lani! come here!" your dad yelled from downstairs as you n tyler both looked at eachother confused before walking downstairs stairs just talking about random shit.

"yes pops?" you said as you leaned on the island counter "we gotta talk" dd said as notti's head hung low, already knowing what they were gonna ask you about as they surrounded the island.

"uhh ok.." you spoke, confused "why do you keep acting the way you do towards your mom? y'all were just besties" jay asked and you bit the inside of your jaw before laughing.

"bro idk why y'all asked this" notti said while shaking his head, already knowing what you were gonna say "y'all really wanna know?" you spoke "yes cause i didn't do shit to you" your mom said coming out of nowhere as you side eyed her.

"girl boo, anyways" you said, rolling your eyes "the reason i lost all respect for her is because about 2 weeks ago she had company over n her n her friends ended up getting drunk right?" you said as they nodded.

"and while i was in my room watching zootopia one of her male friends aka dom walked in my room and i was so confused until he ended up taking advantage of me and when i tried to tell her i was assaulted by her homeboy she got mad at me n said i was ungrateful and dumb for lying on him, she's so fucking delusional" you said, looking her dead in her eyes as you spoke.

"yo wdf, why you ain't tell me this lani?" ddot said, getting pissed off "it's not important, im not important" you said as you shook your head "mmcht, so your lying now?" your mom said and you mugged her.

"fucking miserable" you mumbled "you want me dead that bad dat you gotta lie?" you questioned "he was intoxicated he didn't know" she spoke "you sound dumb asf kalii, a nigga can't be dat fuckin drunk to assault a fucking child" ddot said, slightly raising his voice.

"chill dad, amir's here" you said as you looked at him "nah don't tell me to chill cause ds is traumatic and could scar you for life but dis bitch act like she don't fuckin care about you no more ever since she gave bitch to kacey" he said and jay nodded.

"he's highkey right but at the same time their both your kids" jay spoke "oh ik, dats why dey coming to live with me" he said "nigga you but takin me son" she said, grabbing amir's wrist but he ended up snatching it back "noo" he said as he walked to you.

tbc..................dis family hella chaotic