ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

𝐊𝐞𝐡𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐈𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐳
𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟎𝐚𝐦
✰𝐠𝐲𝐦✰
+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+

"damnnnn, you did dem dirt" tyler said while laughing as y'all walked away "not my fault they was trynna be cute, be lucky ian get on yo sister" you said and he laughed "ion know if i should be sad or happy" he said while laughing "boy sdsu" you said and he smiled.

you looked at him and laughed "when you smile you look like a bunny, it's cute" you said and he took his arm from around you and stopped smiling "oh you lame fa dat" you said, mugging him "stop talkin to me" he said and you rolled your eyes.

you pulled your phone out and strolled on tiktok as y'all walked back inside the gym to get y'all bags. you grabbed your bag and he grabbed his but he was taking forever so you turned around to look at him.

"come df on" you said and he looked up from his phone just to mug you "you blowin mines" he said and walked straight pass you and walked out the gym "dickpressed for what" you said, leaving the gym and walking around campus until the bell rung.

tyler ass was somewhere but you weren't about to sit right here and look for him so you just walked around until you were interrupted by this random ass bitch pushing you but it's not like you fell it's da fact she put her hands on you and she a random.

"bro who df" you said, trying your best not to punch ds out dis girl in her mouf "why df is my nigga postin you n shit" she said, showing you the videos of yourself that tyler posted "first of all, why is you touchin me bitch like i'm dead rey rock yo shit" you said as you texted your dad to come pick you up.

"while you at it, text his cheatin ass and tell him to come here" she said and you mugged df outta her as 2 otha girls came over der heatedd "girl wdf i look like texting my nigga for you?" you said and the 3 girls scoffed "your dead buggin df out like wdf type timin you on" da girl said.

"why df is my nigga dead postin you and don't even try to say shit cause we was just texting" one of the girls said "oh? dilligaf?" you said, raising an eyebrow as you watched tyler walk towards y'all "df y'all standing right here fo?" he said, pausing the music that was playin in his airpods.

"pa, why is you postin otha bitches especially dis smooch as if you not in a whole relationship wit me?" da girl said while getting all up in his face "yo breath hot, back up" he said before clearing his throat "first off, ian in nobody's relationship so whatchu talkin bout?" he questioned.

"oh so we gon play dumb? bet" she said "blowin my high fr" tyler said as he grabbed your hand and walked away. y'all walked to y'all's 2nd block which was math and you let go of his hand so you could open the door for y'all to walk in the class.

all eyes went on y'all as the teacher stopped teaching just to stare at y'all and watch y'all sit down "y'all are late" she said, sounding annoyed as the both of y'all sat at y'all desks that were right beside eachother, touching.

tyler was high asf cause him and justin dumb ass took 2 edibles but you ain't want nun cause you wanted sum actual za but anyways ty put both his airpods in and put his hood on as he put his head down and fell asleep.

"tyler wake up and do sum work" the teacher said as she kept hitting his desk but you grabbed her wrist cause it was getting annoying "can you stop? it's annoying" you said before letting her wrist go.

"i'm reporting you to the principal for violating me" she said, the teacher was young and black ngl she was kind of pretty but her attitude towards you made her ugly.

"your reporting cause you kept hitting his desk and i told you to stop? interesting" you said, starting on the work sheet she gave you "if your gonna keep talking then i'm gonna call security to remove you" she said and you looked at her "cool." was all you said before finishing the front side of the paper.

after you were done with your work sheet, you did tyler's cause his ass wasn't gon do it and you weren't gonna let him fail cause da work was easy🤣.

you then forgot that your dad was abt to pick you up early but you hurried up and texted him to tell him nvm so he replied saying that he was gonna bring you n ty chick-fil-a for lunch.

tyler sat up and looked at you with his eyes red n low asf. you laughed alr knowing what he was abt to ask so you handed him your bookbag which was full of snacks. the thing abt him is if he high then he don't like talking and he stay quiet so for people to keep talking to him would aggravate him n get you cussed out.

you turned around and looked around the classroom to see if justin was in here and lord- why did you have to look at riah n mari making a kiss stop motion meanwhile liyah was sitting on khalil lap. in class is outrageous, get a room.

"wdf is you looking at?" liyah said, popping her neck at you as you walked to justin's desk and stood in front of him. he looked at you with his eyes red asf making you shake your head "munchies?" you asked and he nodded.

"come here" you said as he stood up and followed you back to your desk "oh ok" liyah said and tyler looked at her like she was dumb before turning back around. he laid his head down on your lap as you played with his curls and strolled on tiktok.

meanwhile justin high ass was struggling to open the pack of nerd gummies which made you burst out into laughter, "deadass ds not funny" he said, throwing the candy on your desk, almost making it fall and hit ty in his face but you caught it.

"bitch i'm rey fuck you up" you said and he rolled his eyes "just help me damn" justin said and you rolled your eyes before opening the bag taking sum b4 giving it back "always da big bitches" he said and you flicked him off.

3rd block * LUNCH -

"line up, we goin to lunch" your science teacher said and you stood up from your desk, walking to the other side of your desk to wake tyler up.

you shook him a little until he finally decided to lift his head up and stand up. as y'all stood in the back of the line, he stood behind you and rested his head on his shoulder.

y'all left the classroom and y'all split up with the class cause y'all ain't wanna walk wit liyah, mari, khalil, or riah, they just kill da vibe.

so y'all waited til they went in den y'all walked in the cafeteria and sat at y'all own table, waiting for your dad to come.

5 minutes laterr

"IS KEHLANI JIMINEZ IN HERE?" the man in the cafeteria yelled which made everyone look at you "yea" you replied "your dad is here" the man said "can you tell him to come in here please" you said and he nodded.

people were still looking at you but you ignored them until they started going crazy cause your dad walked in, woo hoo😒.

"y'all blowin my high dawg, sdfu" ty said and you laughed as you stood up and hugged your dad "thanks dad, can you take me home i don't wanna stay" you said as you grabbed your bag of food.

"yea, ty you coming?" he asked ty and he nodded as he stood up and walked to y'all. liyah, mari, riah, and khalil all walked up to your dad and that could've been the worst thing they did😂.

"wsggg ddot" mari said and your dad looked dead at him and ignored df out him "why df is all 4 of y'all standing in my face as if i fuck wit y'all?? get df back y'all weird asl wrd2" he said , sitting across from you n ty as y'all ate.

"you only acting like dat cause yo daughter don't rock wit us but fuck her" riah said "gurl fuck you df, you not rey talk about her in my face like i won't embarrass you, you a little ass girl shawty" ddot said while mugging tf outta them.

"always da wanna be gangsta's" liyah said and nobody laughed "why y'all don't like lanii again?" he asked "look who she rock wit? she weird asf" liyah said "gurl look who you rock wit, a smoochie" you said, mugging her.

"lalalala why you talkin nobody asked you" riah said and you stood up "so swing?" you said, tilting your head as you stood right in front of dem as tyler n your dad watched "she pussy she not gon swing so come on lanii" ty said, standing up.

***
tbc..opinion?
***

i wanna make another ddot book so baddddd!!!!