ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ

𝐊𝐞𝐡𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐈𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐳 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟎𝐚𝐦✰𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥✰+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟎𝐚𝐦
✰𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥✰
+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+

YOU woke up hella late this morning so you were just now getting to school which you had to go get your late pass from the office before making your way to 6th block which just started.

you walked to the class and walked in since the teacher still had the classroom door open. you felt eyes on you but ignored it as you walked to the teachers desk and gave her your pass.

"good morning kehlani" your social studies teacher said "good morning sir" you said as you sat in an empty seat, that was not too far from tyler but was since you didn't sit in the seat beside him since that was one of the few seats that were empty.

you then you reached in your bookbag, proceeding to pull out your notebook and your lime green mechanical pencil, flipping to an empty page in your note book as you copied the notes from the board into your notebook.

"dey must've broke up" you heard liyah say as riah laughed at her comment which you rolled your eyes at "ty, come here rq" khalil said as tyler shook his head.

"nah, im busy" tyler replied "nigga come here" riah said "you deaf?" tyler questioned as he looked at her like was dumb "wtv" she replied, rolling her eyes.

"lani" he called your name as you rolled your eyes "what." you spoke nonchalantly as you turned your head to look at him "damn no hi or hello" he laughed as he moved to the empty seat beside you.

"i'm good" you replied, going back to writing "mmcht, i already explained to you so stop bein like dat" he said as he stared at you "what am i being like? i'm actin regular tyler" you spoke.

"ttm when you lose da attitude cause i'm not putting up wit ds, mama you bein difficult when it's not even my fault" he said as he pulled his phone out "cool, but i guess i'll text you after school" you said and he stared at you for a minute, trying to read your emotions but got nothing.

"what's really wrong with you?" he asked, putting his arms on the table as he looked at you "nothing" you said, flashing him a smile revealing one of your dimples that complemented your face really well.

"mmcht, you bipolar" he laughed and you shook your head "wtv" you replied, getting on your phone "lani" mari called your name as you looked at the group "what was said." you said, putting your phone on the table.

"let's talk" he said and you scrunched up your face "uhh no? df i look like" you said, looking at him like he was dumb "no like osrs" he said and you rolled your eyes "make it quick opp thot" you said, standing up.

¥¥¥

ITS NOW 6:20pm and you were currently sitting at your desk while writing in your journal, venting about your feelings and writing notes to everyone n your family which read.