ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ

𝐊𝐞𝐡𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐈𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐳
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡
𝟏:𝟏𝟓𝐩𝐦
✰𝐰𝐚𝐰𝐚'𝐬✰
+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+

"perc 60 i just popped 2 perc 30s" ty said, doing his lil dance making you laugh "move nigga" you said as you grabbed your bag "wait fa me, i forgot to get me a sprite" he said, jogging to the drink isle and coming back.

you reached in the bag and opened kacey's pack of skittles before giving them to him since he kept asking for them and it was getting on your nerves.

"thanks ugly" he said and you pushed his head back "shut yo bum ass up" you said "fuck you" kacey said and when i tell you- your jaw dropped, it dropped..dis bad ass little boyyyyyy pisses me offfffffff!!!

"do you wanna fight?" you said and he nodded "yes" he replied "bet, you walkin home wit mariah" you said and his jaw dropped "no im not, don't say dat" he said and ty bursted out laughing as he grabbed his bag and held the door for y'all.

"bruh dis nigga a clown" ty said as y'all exited the store and kacey childish ass gon fake laugh "don't do dat" ty said, side eyeing him which made y'all laugh as y'all got back in the car.

"nigga don't put my daughter out da car" kiya said "nah cause dat fast ass lil girl is irritating n disrespectful" ddot said, getting on his phone "nigga you talkin as if dats not yo mf kid" kiya said "cause she not my mf kid, only mfs in dis car dat is my sperm is lanii n kacey" ddot said.

"you a dayroom ass nigga" kiya said while mugging him "and you a pussy sharin ass bitch" he replied and when i tell you- all y'all jaws dropped- dey hit da mf groundddd "so you want me to beat yo ass infront of yo kids?" kiya said, sitting up in her seat.

"ion hit females so if somebody other then me swing on you, den ion know what to tell you shawty" ddot said, obviously not paying her no mind "yk what, take me home" she said and he started the car "and will" he said, immediately pulling off.

AT HIS HOUSE-

y'all got out of the car as he was done parking it in the driveway. you got your brother out of the car and y'all walked in the house.

"lanii" ddot said, calling your name as you turned to look at him "yes?" you replied "yall packed all y'all stuff?" he asked and you nodded "yeah" you replied "ok um..did y'all eat yet?" he asked and you shook your head.

"nahh, but i'm not that hungry" you said "you sure?" he asked, raising an eyebrow "positive" you said, giving him a small smile "kacey" ddot said, callin your brothers name "yessss" kacey said, being extra as always.

"you hungry?" he asked and he nodded "can we get pizza?" kacey said while smiling, his smile so cute y'all😭. your dad laughed before responding "yea what kind of pizza?" he asked "how you say it?" kacey asked, looking at you.

"pepperoni" you replied "pepronny" he said and y'all laughed "ite, go ask if dey want pizza" he said and you nodded before standing up and walking away.

first you went to riah's room and knocked on her door, "open the door" she said and you opened the door "do you want pizza?" you asked and she nodded "yea" she replied and you shut her door before walking to ty's room.

you knocked on his door and waited for him to respond before walking in "come in" he said and you opened the door "you want pizza?" you asked "yea, wit a side of you" he said and you scrunched up your face "eww" you said, closing his door and walking to the kitchen.

"yea they both want pizza" you said, sitting on a stool across from him as he placed the order "you want anything else to eat since you don't want pizza?" he asked, confirming the order.

"nope, if i get hungry then i'll eat sum pizza" you said and he raised an eyebrow as he looked at you "you sure?" he asked and you nodded "positive" you said, flashing him a smile "wellll dey already know but the reason y'all are staying for a week is cause we goin out of town" he confirmed and you smiled.

"really? where?" you asked and he laughed "it's a surprise" he said and you pouted "dats not fair if you said they alr know" you complained "nahh dey only know that we goin out of town" he said and you nodded "ohh" you replied.

"so with dat bein said, we got a flight at 8" he said and you nodded "okay, so i'll just chill until 8" you said and he nodded "you can do whatever but can you promise me something?" he asked and you shrugged.

"depends" you replied "can you try to get along with ty n riah" he said and you nodded "key word: try, first off, me and ty are friends and second..riah just need her ass beat one good ass time but imma leave shawty girl alone cause ion even be bothering her" you said and he laughed.

"ion like dat" he said and you scrunched up your face "like what?" you questioned "da fact dat you act like me" he said and you laughed "too bad" you said and he shook his head "how's your mom?" he asked and you looked at your phone.

"she's good, could be better but she's doing good for the most part" you said and he laughed "dats good" he replied "how's gma?" you asked, referring to his mom "she's good actually" he said and you smiled "i miss her" you said and he laughed.

"wanna call her?" he asked and you shook your head "nahh not rn, ion feel like gettin my head talked off" you said and he laughed "watchu trynna say" he said "old people talk too much" you said and he furrowed his eyebrow "woowww" he said making you laugh.

(sorry if i am confusing y'all so here is a little info.)

-kalii had got pregnant by ddot again and that's how kacey came so his only kids are lanii & kacey aka amir.

-the girl that ddot is with now got pregnant but it wasn't by ddot. so her kids are ty, riah, and siah the youngest which is 6, yes he's 2 years older then kacey.

6:59pm - AFTER YALL ATE-

"y'all done packing?" ddot asked as y'all were all chilling in the living room "yea" ty and riah said at the same time "go put y'all bags in da trunk wit everybody else stuff" he said and they took their things outside.

they came back in the house and you stood up, grabbed your black marc jacobs tote bag which had all of your things in it along with you and your brothers snacks.

"kacey come here" you said as he slid off of the couch and walked to you "do you wanna put a long sleeve shirt under your tech?" you asked and he nodded "come on" you said, walking in the bathroom with him following behind you.

you sat him on the sink counter and unzipped his jacket before taking off his white short sleeved shirt and put on his red long sleeve shirt. you then put his tech back on him and y'all left the bathroom.

"can y'all hurry tf up" kiya said and you mugged her "you could've got yo old ass in the car, you nobody special" lanii said, rolling her eyes before walking out the door with her little brother "girl who tf is you talkin to" kiya said, getting all up in yo face.

"shawty girl back up" lanii said, trying not to put her hands on her "nah cause ion play dat, you not ready to disrespect me" kiya said "move shawty, my mom will crush you if you touch us" kacey said "i'll beat dat bitch ass too" kiya said and you and kacey both side eyed her.

"girl byee" kacey said, bursting out into laughter "get in the car" you said, laughing as you opened the door "and i'm tellin my mom you said dat since you got high hopes" kacey said while sitting on your lap "shut yo bald headed ass up" kiya said and you, ddot, & kacey himself, mugged her.

"bookieee..look at you den look at me" kacey said "what about me" she said "what about you? you want me to answer dat fr" kacey said as you were just laughing "yo ahh wicc, sdfu mir" lanii said, putting her hand over his mouth as y'all made y'all way to the airport.

long story short - y'all slept the whole car ride.

___
tbc..opinion??
___

y'all- dey goin to universal studios and the only reason i'm doin dis chapter is cause i watched the video of kai at universal studios so i was like, oh yea dey definitely goin😂.