ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ

𝐊𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐈 𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝐬𝐭
𝟖:𝟏𝟎𝐩𝐦
-𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄-
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
y'all just finished eating dinner that his mom made and y'all been finished unpacking & organizing your things like a hour ago.

butttttt..now he was on the game and you wanted some attention that he wasn't giving you so you tried to get his attention.

you stood in front of him as he extended his neck the opposite way so he could see the tv "darrian, can you get off the game already" you said and he ignored you "i just got on and you already complaining" he said, eyes still glued to the tv.

"i want sum attention and your not giving it to me" you said, pouting as you crossed your arms "can you move so i can play da game, damn" he said and you mugged him "i bet if i was maliyah you would've moved" you mumbled as you walked away thinking he wouldn't hear you but you really don't care if he did or didn't.

(maliyah is his ex btw)

anyways you walked back to his bedroom and sat on his bed, getting on your phone as you let out a sigh. you got bored so you decided to grab his tv remote and put TEEN TITANS GO on.

2 HOURS LATER.......

you were focused on your phone, not even paying attention to the tv nor did you hear him walk in the room until you heard the door shut.

you looked up and seen him begin to walk towards you. you rolled your eyes and looked back at your phone, ignoring his presence until he snatched your phone from your hand and put it in his pocket.

"brooo give me my phone back" you said, clearly irritated "i'm good" he said, walking towards the bathroom that was connected to his room. you got up and walked towards the bathroom door, pushing it open as he tried to shut it.

"bro can i piss in peace?" he asked and you mugged him "give me my phone, when i wanted your attention you didn't give it to me instead you told me get out of the way so you could play the game" you said and he shrugged "you got my attention" he said.

"ion need it now and i kept my word" you said "oh yeah wassup witchu mentioning my ex" he said, furrowing his eyebrows as his mood and facial expression changed to more of a pissed off look "did i lie tho?" you said and dis nigga grabbed you by your neck while barely inches apart to the point you could feel his breath on you.

his eyes were low & red, signaling that he was high and i'm ngl..he was looking good asl but you were supposed to be irritated but at the same time you wanted him to rearrange your organs asap no rocky.

"yo stop fuckin playin wit me" he said and you rolled your eyes "and stop rollin ya fuckin eyes like i won't fuck you up kali" he added and you rolled your eyes again cause who gon stop me?? and his big strong ahh harshly pushed your lower back against the sink as he never let go of your neck.

as he moved closer to you, you felt his bulge against phat ma and ion understand why he always teasing her but he do be doin dat. "you can back up a lil bit" you said, pushing him back and leaving the room.

you heard faint footsteps from behind you as you walked to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. his phone began to ring and you heard him answer the lil facetime call "yoo my hearts" ddot said, greeting whoever was otp.

"yoo dick hop back on 2k" you heard your brother, DD say and when i tell you, you sprinted out that kitchen and grabbed his phone with a huge smile on your face "DAVIDDDDDDD , ETHANNNNNN" you yelled, happily as they laughed.