ᴄᴏɴꜰɪʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

𝙆𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙄 𝙍𝙄𝙇𝙀𝙔 𝙍𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎
𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮 12𝙩𝙝
3:15𝙥𝙢
-𝘼𝙏 𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀-
*******************************

IF he thought that kissing you was gonna make you forget what you were still thinking about then he is all the way tf wrong😂.

right now lanii was still asleep. you and D were on the couch watching a marvel movie he wanted to watch but you weren't paying attention fr fr. you grabbed your phone from off of your lap and texted your brother dd to see if ddot was actually at the studio with him.

***

mosquito wit no motion😟♥️dd

dd .

wannabe kay flock🙄🫶🏽
what do you need shawty😐

mosquito wit no motion😟♥️
excuse me bitch 😐.
i need to ask yo ugly ass something🤗.

wannabe kay flock🙄🫶🏽
so ask it dick

mosquito wit no motion😟♥️
do you want me to drive over dere just to give you
a nice ass whoopin mf😐🤔.

wannabe kay flock🙄🫶🏽
dats yo bum ass question??🤔

mosquito wit no motion😟♥️
nigga- you went to da stu today??

wannabe kay flock🙄🫶🏽
yes, why??

mosquito wit no motion😟♥️
who was witchu??

wannabe kay flock🙄🫶🏽
dee, notti, dudey, quan, 83, ddot, myself.
why you so nosy😐.

mosquito wit no motion😟♥️
what time darrian get there?

wannabe kay flock🙄🫶🏽
like 10 now stop questioning me, goodbye🚶🏿‍♂️.
read at 3:40pm

[END OF CONVO]

***

you looked over at darrian who was focused on the tv. you admired his face features but didn't realize you were staring at him so hard until he pecked your lips and laughed.

"you got a eye problem ma??" he asked while laughing "fuck you" you replied, laughing "when" he said and you scrunched up your face "you disgust me" you laughed as he laid his head on your lap.

"you never told me you liked my hair" he said and you laughed "awww you look so good bae" you said and he sat up just to hit you wit a hard ass side eye as you laughed "oh bitch, dat was fake asf" he said and you scrunched up yo ur face.

"you sassy" you said and he rolled his eyes. lanii walked in the living, rubbing her eyes as she made her way towards y'all, "you up mama??" he said in a soft tone as she walked to him with her arms up. he picked her up and she laid on his chest while looking at you.

"you okay stink??" you asked her as you felt her forehead while ddot mugged you "nigga what" you said, mugging him back "stop callin my daughter dat cause i feel like you trynna say she stink" he said, getting hella offended "nigga gtfo" you said while laughing.

"you complain over everything" you said and he rolled his eyes "and do, df" he said, wrapping his arms around lanii "eww, i hate you" you said, rolling your eyes "oh?? where her medicine lil girl" he asked, standing up as she laid in the crook of his neck.

"on the counter ugly" you said, walking in your bedroom "thanks bald head" he said and you nodded "no problem shrimp" you said, walking out the room with your charger. he side eyed you as you walked beside him "fix your face" you said, pecking his lips.

"nahh mf" he said, using the plastic baby syringe needle to give her, her medicine "bae where her sippy cup?" he asked, sitting lanii on the counter as he stood in front of her "it should be beside you" you said "found it" he replied, grabbing the cup and putting sum kool aid in it.

he then held her head up and gave her the medicine as she held onto his shirt. after seeing that she swallowed it, he gave her, her sippy cup and yk she drunk ts😭.

"this weekend i'm linking with jae and lanii's coming" you announced and he looked at you "why you linking with her?" he asked and you shrugged "because i haven't seen her in a while" you replied and he shook his head "i'm going" he replied and you rolled your eyes.

"i'm grown, i can go alone" you said "nah cause she just give off weird vibes, what if she try to do sum to you" he said and you side eyed him "now darrian..be so fuckin fr" you said, squinting your eyes.

"i am and just cause that's your so called bsf doesn't mean she won't back door you" he said and you can't lie, he was speaking facts but bro- can i live??

"then the fact that your taking my daughter is another red flag cause if she try sum shit den im gon get dat ass killed" he said "so bro. your basically saying if i don't bring OUR daughter then i can go" you said and he rolled his eyes.

"yea..no" he said and you sighed "im saying, neither you or lanii can go without me" he stated and you rolled your eyes "okay bodyguard" she said, being sarcastic "where was y'all gon go anyways" he asked "probably the mall and a trampoline park" you said.

"she definitely trynna line you" he said and for some reason lanii thought that was sooo funny cause she laughed. ddot smiled as he looked down at her "it's not funny" you said, laughing with her.

"but bae i think we should drop lanii off with jae so lanii and her kids can play" you said while looking at him "your not leavin my daughter by herself wit dat sneaky bitch" he said, being so deadass "your being boring darrian" you said, side eyeing him.

"nahhh you bein dayroom cause you trynna send my 2 year old daughter wit a stranger" he said and you rolled your eyes "she's not a stranger" you said, mugging him "then what is she? cause she not yo friend" he said, putting lanii on the floor.

"she gang" you said and he shook his head "no she not" he replied "broo your mad weird" you said "the conversation over, stop talkin" he said and you raised an eyebrow "excuse me?" you said, watching as he picked up the remote.

"she not goin wit dat bitch, end of discussion" he said and you turned your lips into a thin line before getting in your phone "and don't go tellin her what i said cause i will argue wit her and fight her" he said and you rolled your eyes.

"shut up" you said "girl you sdfu" he said, mugging you "you acting like dom not gon be there" you said, referring to jaelyn's bf "ion gaf abt dat nigga" he said, getting on his phone "your being weird" you said and he nodded "ok" being the last thing he said.

***
tbc..opinion??
***

y'all think darrian speakin facts??🤔

should kalii & lanii still link with jae and her kids??

(answer those questions ^^)
this chapter was short..