ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ

𝙆𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙄 𝙍𝙄𝙇𝙀𝙔 𝙍𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎
𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮 15𝙩𝙝
1:35𝙥𝙢
•𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀•
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•
ITS FINALLY the weekend buttt there's nothing to really be happy about cause you can't link up with jaelyn anymore because of darrian's childish ass😑.

what i mean by childish?? this nigga literally took lanii and slept with her on the couch last night cause he thought you were still gonna take her to jaelyns house😭😭, he don't play bout his baby😭😭.

anywhoooooo......................

you had got in the shower at like 10am?? and threw on sum black sweat pants and a red & black graphic TEE .

you just wanted to be comfortable so you didn't really care about what you were wearing . anyways you walked out the room and went to the kitchen, seeing lanii laying on darrians chest while watching TEAM UMI ZOOMIE, is it a E at the end of zoomi?? cause ion remember.

"hiii babyyyy" you said, smiling as you kissed her forehead "where my kiss at?" he asked, side eyeing you "you can wait" you said, rolling your eyes before planting a small peck on his lips. when you backed up he scrunched up his face and grabbed your neck, kissing you again.

you laughed and pushed him back "you acting like my daughter not right here, move nigga" you said, laughing "ion care, you should've never tried to play me like dat" he said and you rolled your eyes.

"i'm about to go to the grocery store tho, is there anything you want??" you asked and he shook his head "nahhh i'm going witchu" he said, about to stand up "darrian." you said as he sat picked lanii up and stood up.

"come on, let's go" he said and you shook your head "why do you keep trynna go everywhere with me?? i can go on my own" you said as he avoided eye contact "because ion feel right witchu leavin by yourself" he said and you tilted your head.

"that's not saying anything" you said and he shrugged "it is" he said, now walking away "nvm, we don't need groceries anyways" you said, sitting on the couch and getting on your phone. he turned around and looked at you.

"so now you mad" he said "i'm straight" you dryly replied "mhm" he said before walking away "lightskin/dominican ppl dese days" you mumbled "MY BABY BIRTHDAY COMIN UPPP" ddot yelled and y'all bursted out laughing.

at that moment you thought, let's call jaelyn so you called herrrr.

OTPP-

"heyyyyy poookieeeeee" jae said as the call connected "heyyyyyyyyyyy" you said, returning the same energy "what time you comin?" she asked "sorry but something came up so we gotta cancel the plans" you said and you watched as her expression changed.

"ite bye" she said and hung up. your camera was off the whole time so she couldn't see your face but as you listened to her voice and watched her facial expressions then you noticed how she was acting a bit strange.

"she weird" you heard darrian say, making you jump cause he was right behind you when he said it "yeah but don't be scaring me like dat" you said, holding your chest "my bad ma, lanii birthday in a few daysss" he said and you laughed "ik" you replied.

"it's sum ion like tho" he said and you raised an eyebrow "what?" you questioned and he rolled his eyes "cause she starting to look like you and ion like dat, she was my twin at first but now she startin to look like you" he said and you just shook your head "gtf😂😂" you said, laughing.

"well watchu wanna do for her day?" you asked and he shrugged "pool party or go to a trampoline park" he suggested and you nodded "they both sound fine to me" you said "but who we gon invite?" he asked and you shrugged.