ᴄᴀʀᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ

𝐊𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐈 𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝐬𝐭
𝟓:𝟏𝟎𝐩𝐦
-𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆-
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
y'all finally got done packing all of your shit and ddot's mom called him and said she was out side now y'all were taking your shit to the car.

the boys offered to take all your stuff to the car and told you to stay in your room until everything was gone so you did as told because you didn't feel like going back and forth.

they came back upstairs and y'all went downstairs as you your so called "mom" was still downstairs with her ugly ass nigga.

"get this ungrateful and disrespectful ass kid out of my house david" your mom said, slightly raising her voice "no what's disrespectful is the way dat nigga soccer punching you to the middle of next week and what's ungrateful is the way you doin my wife" ddot said.

"you can get tf outta my house too" your mom said "ion wanna live in dis piece of shit anyways" ddot said, rolling his eyes "so gtfo" she said, pushing ddot towards the door but he wasn't havin dat shit cause he most definitely pushed ts outta her for touchin him.

dd and notti both facepalmed at the same time cause lord have mercy🤦🏾‍♀️.

"nigga" your stepdad said before trying to punch ddot but ended up missing because darrian obviously dodged it. "ahhhh you thought you was gon touch mee" ddot teased as he stuck his tongue out while laughing.

you didn't even realize it but your mom had got up threw something at your leg and when i tell you dat shit hurt..DAT SHIT FUCKIN HURT AND WHEN YOU LOOKED DOWN YOU SEEN THAT IT WAS THE TV REMOTE BUT IFYK THEN YK DAT ID YOU GEG HIT IN THE KNEE WIT DAT SHIT REAL HARD THEN DAT BITCH GON STING FOR A LIL MINUTE.

you let the pain stop for a lil minute before walking up to her and slapping the inner dominican out of her cause what is dis mf on. then your stepdad tried to grab you and dd decked ts outta him & they started to jump him.

#proudyoungersister🧍🏼‍♀️

after dying of laughter at the sight of your boyfriend and brothers beating up your stepdad, you finally gained the strength to get up and pull them off of him one by one. first you grabbed notti cause he was easy to grab then you grabbed david thennnnn you grabbed ddot lil mean ass.

"watch what you do next time or it's gon be worse" dd said as you pulled them towards the door "try me bitch" he said and when i tell you dd was about to launch his twig ass over there until you grabbed the hood of his hoodie that he was wearing.

"dammit david, stay still for once" you said as he kissed his teeth "this pussy ass nigga buggin worda bro" he said and you laughed "can i get my hugs goodbye" you asked and dd & notti hugged you so tight to the point it felt like you were leaving forever.

after engaging in that 10 minute hug you finally pulled away after hearing amiri crying. you ran upstairs and walked to melz room and damn, the minute you opened the door he ran to you and hugged your legs so tight. you laughed and picked him up as he calmed down from your presence.

"see i told you she was coming" melz said, talking to mir mir as he laid on your shoulder "why was he crying??" you asked "cause he wanted to see you before you left" melz said and you just laughed "my baby for real" you said as you heard little snores in your ear.

"is he asleep??" melz asked, giggling "yeah, imma leave now since he's asleep" you said while carefully laying him down on her bed "it's so hard for me to say goodbye" she said, sounding like she was about it to cry.

you smiled and hugged her "i promise to text you everyday and if you want whenever you're free we can hang out" you said and she nodded "fs, my baby fr" she said and you laughed before kissing her forehead "love you melly, be safe and stay warm cause it's cold in dese streetz wrd2" you said and she laughed.

you walked back to your now empty room that only had your tv, dressers, bed, vanity, and curtains in there "wow" you sighed and you threw your purse over your shoulder "this room has so many memories" you said to yourself before shutting the door and going downstairs.

"ma, you ready to go??" ddot asked as they watched you walk downstairs "yeah" you replied "one last hug..?" notti asked and you smiled before hugging him again "i'm gonna miss you kalii, promise to call me everyday" he said, sounding like he was crying.

"stop your gonna make me cry ethan" you said, laughing a tiny bit "but i promise" you said, breaking the hug and looking him in his eyes. you then hugged dd one last time, he had his hood over his head so you assume that he's crying?? dd crying over you..?? awww.

"daviddddd" you whined as the hood and his curls covered his face "what" he replied in a low tone "are you crying?" you said with a small grin on your face "no nigga" he said and you laughed "don't cry stinka butt" you said, wrapping your arms around his waist.

they laughed as he wrapped his arms around your neck and shortly after you started to hear soft sobs. you pulled away from the hug and moved his curls from his face as you looked at his puffy, red eyes while tears ran down his cheeks but he wiped them using his hoodie sleeve.

"wait before i go, can i get your yellow hoodie notti and dd can i get your grey tech..?" you asked, hoping the both of them would say yes. "yeah, go get it" notti said as dd nodded "don't mess it up" dd said and you laughed before dashing upstairs.

you went to their separate rooms and took the 2 jackets that you wanted before going back downstairs "kalii riley reyes, gtfo out of my house with your dis-" you walked up to your mom and smacked the shit outta homegirl cause she's dead buggin like you won't kill her ass.

she stood there holding her face in shock that you just popped her ass but at the same time she was blowin. "GET YO UNGRATEFUL ASS OUT" your stepdad yelled "YO MIKE SDHU YOU AINT NOBODY DADDY BROSKII SO PIPE TF DOWN LIL PUP" notti yelled as ddot stood there, mugging tf outta them.

"ethan watch who you talkin to" he said "yo bro your mad weird like why do you call him by his name my nigga you nobody special" you said and they laughed "let's go twin, we'll come back later" notti said as y'all walked out the front door.

"yeah gtf out" you heard your mom said and you turned around so mf fast and back handed the shit outta her. she was dead bein dramatic cause you ain't even buss her in her shit dat bad that she had to fall back on the couch🙄.

old ppl dese days🤦🏾‍♀️.

anywhooooo, ddot ran & grabbed you, taking you out of the house and putting you in the back seat of his moms car "is everything alright??" his mom asked and he side eyed tf outta her "so perfecttt, couldn't be better" he said, clearly being sarcastic.

"darrian don't make me reach back there" she said, glaring at him through the rear view mirror "i mean you askin dumb questions like duhhh" he said and she turned around "ite ma chillll" he said while laughing as she pulled off.

***
tbc...opinion???
***

chicken butt .
awww david was cryinggggg😁😁😁😔.