ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɢᴛ

𝗞𝗲𝗵𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘇
𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟭𝘀𝘁
𝟰:𝟯𝟬𝗽𝗺
✰𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲✰
+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+

"you bein fr" notti said and lani nodded "soo fr" lani said "he ain't shit" notti said, shaking his head "i'm glad my mom didn't get back with him cause they would be arguing 24/7" she said and he laughed.

"aye yk too much for your age twin" notti said while laughing "where's amiri?" lani asked and notti looked around his surroundings since he had his phone propped up in the living room.

"upstairs wit dd" he said and she rolled her eyes "dd needa stop stealing my favorite cousin" lani said, mugging the phone "want me go get em?" he asked and she nodded with a smile "yessss" lani said.

"amiriiiii" notti yelled and few seconds later amiri came downstairs and walked to him "hmm?" he said and notti pointed to the phone "look" he said and amiri turned around and looked at the phone "heyy ugly" amiri said and lani bursted out laughing before mugging the phone.

"hey baldy, you still bald?" lani said "i don't like you" he said and she laughed "ik" she replied "where my titi" he asked and lani rolled her eyes "minding her business" she replied "mm, you coming over for the thing today?" he asked and she shook her head "nope, im still in dubai" lani said, lying her ass off.

"bro-" amiri said as notti walked away, trying not to laugh "goodbye" amiri said, hanging up and lani bursted into laughter as kalii walked in her room.

BACK TO KALI'S POV-

YOU finished unpacking and put all your shit away you decided to go into lani's room to see if she was finished so y'all could get ready for the get together.

you heard her laughing as you opened the door and you laughed a lil "what's so funny stink" you said as she held her stomach "amiri" she said "what happened" you said and she started laughing again "because i told him we were still in dubai so we weren't coming and he hung up in my face" she said and you laughed while shaking your head.

"are you done unpacking?" you asked and she nodded "yup, time to get ready?" she questioned and you nodded "shower and come in my room when you done getting ready to i can do your hair" you said and she nodded as you left the room.

y'all both took showers and got dressed, charged y'all phones while y'all got ready.

___

laniiiiiiiii outfitttttt^^