ᴅᴜʙᴀɪɪ

𝙆𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙄 𝙍𝙄𝙇𝙀𝙔 𝙍𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎
𝙈𝙖𝙮 19𝙩𝙝
6:15𝙖𝙢
-𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀-
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•
IT was early as hell but y'all had a flight to catch so ofc y'all had to get up.

you rubbed the crust out of your eyes before fully open them. you were about to get out of bed but when you went to get up you were pulled h back down by a arm wrapped around your waist.

"stay still ma" ddot groaned as you turned around to look at him "move around" you said, taking his arm off of you and walking to the bathroom. you turned the light on and immediately closed your eyes cause dat light was bright asl.

after adjusting your eyes to the light, you got in the shower for a decent amount of time before getting back out and wrapping your towel around your body. you stood in front of the bathroom mirror, brushing your teeth and washing your face.

you then walked back in your room and walked to your closet, opening it and picking out a cute/comfy grey outfit along with your panda dunks. you got sum under clothes and put them on after drying your body along with sum lotion and deodorant before getting fully dressed.

once you were done getting dressed you walked to lani's room and went to wake her up so she could get ready.

"lanii" you said, slightly shaking her sleeping body. she slowly opened her eyes and squinted at you while trying to wake up "hm" she hummed "get up so you can get ready baby" you said, turning her led lights on so she could see.

after making sure she was finally up you walked back in your bedroom and seen ddot wasn't in the bed no more, now he was finishing up brushing his teeth.

you walked in the bathroom and stood beside him, taking your hair out of its messy ponytail as he washed his face. you grabbed sum JAM and a BRUSH, brushing your hair back into a ponytail and tying the hair tie around it before being back hugged by darrian.

he kissed your neck as he looked at you through the mirror "rey for dis flight?" he asked and you shrugged "no" you said, putting your hair stuff back in your bag. "you scared?" he asked, backing up to fully look at you "i mean..i'm nervous but not scared" you said, making eye contact with him.

"we gon be fine" he said, laughing a little as he continued to make eye contact "can you stop" you said, turning your head away from him "bro you just had to mess it up" he said, rolling his eyes "mmtch you complain too much" you replied.

"you gon be complaining when we get to the hotel.." he mumbled and you snapped your head towards him "whiplash head ahh" he said, laughing "nah higgs watchu say?" you said, laughing a little "i ain't say nun" he said, shrugging "darrian" you said, putting your hand on your hip.

"what" he said, copying you "just speak up" you said, rolling your eyes "i ain't say shit" he said and you mugged him "lies on lies on lies-" he cut you off by grabbing you by your neck fast asl as you tried your best not to laugh "don't be singing dat nigga kalii" he said, mad asl.

"grrrr..angry angry" you said, laughing your ass "sfpwm" he said and you just kept laughing "my bad" you said, covering your mouth "move yo hand" he said and you mugged him "nigga no" you said before having your hand snatched from yo mouth.

"dis nigga" you said, side eyeing him "watchu so mad for..you actin like i was dissin yo ass" you said, rolling your eyes "why you keep trying me like i won't fuck you up?" he questioned, getting in your face "oh ma gawd- you talkin crazyyy like my daughter won't kick yo ass" you said and he mugged you.

"OUR" he corrected "no nigga, MY daughter ain't no WE" you said, removing his hand from your neck "you bein mad dayroom" he said, scrunching up his face as he watched you walk out of the bathroom "but you was just not claiming her, it's not dat easy my guy" you said, smiling at him.