ʟɪᴇᴅ..

KEHLANI POV

KEHLANI
POV

AFTER HOURS of being asleep i woke up, flinching as a bright light his my eyes. after adjusting to the light i realized i was in the hospital which truly passed me off.

' why am i still here? ' you thought as you sat up, seeing your arm n leg covered with bandages ' mmcht, i should've did way more damage ' you thought as the doctor entered the room.

" oh, your awake, how are you feeling ms. jiminez?" she asked as she approached you "couldn't be better" you said with a smile obviously being sarcastic i mean wtf does she want you to say?

"oh ok" she snicked (giggle giggle head ass) "im going to bring your family in and let them know your ok" she spoke with a warm smile, about to leave the room until you stopped her.

"wait!" you said and she turned around with a confused look written across her face "is everything alright?" she asked "umm can you do me a favor..?" you asked in hopes of her saying yes.

"i guess" she said, sounding hesitant "can you tell them i didn't make it please, i don't wanna be around them but can you atleast bring everyone in except my mom.." you requested and she nodded.

"are you sure about this.?" she asked "positive" you responded with a small smile "if you insist" she replied before walking out the room.

OMNISCIENT
POV

THE DOCTOR came back to the lobby where the family were waiting anxiously.

"umm are you ms.reyes?" the doctor asked "yes i am" kali quickly responded "i'm sorry to tell you this but she didn't make it, i'm so sorry for your lost" the doctor said with a sad expression "bruh wdf" ddot yelled as he stood up and walked out of the hospital hella pissed off.

"dis sum bs" jay said, still leaned against the wall "he about to go insane" notti said, as he watched ddot pace back n forth outside meanwhile kali immediately dropped to the floor in tears..

"but she had one request before she passed" the doctor spoke which caused them to snap their heads towards her "wait lemme go get ddot" jay said, walking outside and talking to ddot before they both walked back in.

"you can continue" dd said, with his fist over his mouth and his legs bouncing up and down "y'all come with me" she spoke, looking at all of the boys in the room.

"why not me?" kali questioned as she stood back up, wiping her face but the nurse just shrugged as the boys followed her to lani's room.

KEHLANI
POV

I WAS sitting on the hospital bed, messing with the bandages that hugged my leg pretty tight but when i heard the door open i looked up and smiled, seeing my uncles approach me.