23. Fuck me up

Warning: A LOT of pussy talk here. Don't be mad but in the book that is what he has so therefore, that is what his private area will be referred to as most of the time. And please excuse any minor spelling mistakes😩

Taehyung's POV

I smirked, pleased that I was already riling him up. I leaned closer to his face and connected our lips in a short kiss. As I pulled away, his lips chased mine and before I could properly pull away, his arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer and kissing me again.

Rough. Hungry. As I kissed back, his hands slipped down to my ass, palming both globes. I couldn't help but moan into the kiss and he used this to his advantage.

His tongue slipped inside my mouth, simultaneously as he grabbed my thighs. Suddenly, I was the one on the bed with him on top of me. He pulled away, only to start tracing kisses from my cheek to my neck, where he started sucking and biting like a hungry animal.

I hummed and moaned in pleasure as he replaced the old marks with new, darker ones. I chewed into my bottom lip, tilting my head so he could make more.

His hand wandered all over my practically naked body, giving it squeezes. His finger brushed over my laced-covered nipple and I moaned, back arching into the touch. I could feel his lip curving into a smirk against my collarbone before he sank his teeth into the thin flesh there.

I shrieked at the painful yet blissful feeling as he palmed my body, and kissed and licked the spots he continued biting. But I wanted to feel him closer. Wanted to feel his skin on mine. So my hands wandered from his shoulders to his torso, tracing the clothed muscles before going back up and starting to unbutton the white shirt.

After struggling to undo the buttons for a bit, distracted by the kisses and marks that had burnt my skin oh so wonderfully, I pushed the shirt off his shoulders. He leaned up, stopping his actions to shrug the shirt off completely. Then he dove back down, aiming for my lips in a bruising kiss.

His hand finally started wandering towards the place where all the burning hot sensation and excitement had made the thin fabric of my thong damp, begging to be ripped apart. As his lips bruised mine, his tongue licking and swirling around my wet mouth, my own hands started softly massaging his lower abs.

Then I moved further down. And my hand grazed over his clothed cock, which was pressing so hard against the pants' crotch; it looked like the fabric would rip any second. His body tensed, along with the grip on my hips as he growled against my lips.

"Tae baby..." he muttered, pulling away an inch so our eyes could meet. "I don't think I can hold back anymore." I moaned at that. A whole, complete moan. It seemed to amuse him as he raised an eyebrow.

"I don't want you to hold back..." I whispered my one arm wrapping around his neck. "I want you so bad, Gguk.." with my other hand, I grabbed his and led it towards my now soaked underwear. "I want your cock..." his breath hitched as I whimpered at the light touch around my hole.

Then, my eyes met his as I took a hold of his clothed cock. "And I want you to fuck me. Treat me as your very own slut." Another growl. However, this one was a sign that he would do just that. Finally, I thought. He wouldn't hold back. He had lost any control he had left as his gaze darkened.

I'm not sure what happened, but in a matter of seconds my lingerie bottom was ripped apart. I looked at the lace in his hand. Completely ruined. And oh my god I couldn't fight another moan leaving me at how he looked at the wet fabric in his hand.

He chuckled. "So fucking wet. It almost looks like you came already, darling." I gulped, feeling slightly embarrassed. "You want me that bad, hm, baby?" But holy shit. I had never heard him talk like that. His voice was raspy, almost hoarse, and the dirty talk...god damn the dirty talk. If he continued like that, I probably would come already.