15. Surprise, Surprise!

Taehyung is currently getting ready. Jeongguk is picking him up in five minutes and he is just making sure he looks as presentable as possible.

Today is the day he is meeting Jeongguk's parents as more than a friend. It has only been a week so it would be to early to address him as his boyfriend. At least Jeongguk hasn't asked him to be.

The last week has been great. Even though Jeongguk was busy with work, he called Taehyung every day. Some days, he would invite him out to dinner, then they would sleep at Jeongguk's place. Taehyung is also busy working in the shop and if you ask the costumers, they would definitely say Taehyung was glowing.

They are both slowly getting to know each other again and it feels like heaven whenever they are together.

But Taehyung is shitty nervous right now. He hasn't seen Jeongguk's parents in three years. What if they don't like him? What if they want Jeongguk to be with a girl? And how the hell do they tell them he is pregnant?

Jeongguk has reassured him that it will go great a million times already, but he is just can't stop worrying.

He is fixing on his hair and clothes for the 100th time when the doorbell rings and he knows he is out of time.

He hurriedly grabs a small bag with his phone and other necessities before walking over to the door and opening it, seeing the familiar raven-haired male smiling.

Jeongguk's eyes immediately get stuck on Taehyung, gazing over his body as he opens the door. He is looking so perfect in his semi casual outfit, yet his hair styled nicely.

"Hey there. You look gorgeous." He smirked, seeing how his flirty sentence quickly made Taehyung flustered.

"You don't look so bad yourself." Taehyung responded and Jeongguk chuckled.

"Is that a compliment?" He asked and watched as Taehyung stepped out and locked the door to his apartment.

Taehyung scoffed. "Of course it is. You're a very handsome baby daddy." The blond looked at Jeongguk, who seemed both flattered and taken aback by the name.

He had called Taehyung his baby mommy many times, but Taehyung had never used the words baby daddy when referring to Jeongguk.

The ravenette was brought back to earth when Taehyung pecked his lips.

"Did I surprise you?" Jeongguk smirked, seeing how Taehyung was grinning mischievously.

"You surprise me everyday, darling."

Taehyung chuckles and hits him playfully.

Jeongguk wraps his arms around his waist and pulls him closer, clearly dying to kiss him as his eyes kept moving from his eyes to his lips and back to his eyes and Taehyung curled his arms around Jeongguk's neck and stared him in the eyes, almost like he was daring him to do it.

"You know, we could just stay home and tell them I got sick or busy with work.." Jeongguk uttered, moving closer to Taehyung, who seemed amused.

"Yeah? what work could be that important?" He whispered back, one of his hands playing with the hair on Jeongguk's nape and looking at him with his head tilted, showing curiosity, yet he was smirking.

"You. You're that important." Taehyung smiled a bit sheepishly at the comment. He tried to hide the sudden shyness that Jeongguk brought upon him but the butterflies in his stomach wouldn't go away.

Just as Jeongguk tried to kiss him, Taehyung leaned back, making the ravenette look at him, surprised.

"We are already late, gguk." He unwrapped his arms around Jeongguk's neck and chuckled hearing the other whine like a baby.